Open Marked Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Walnut Shade Beagles

Open Marked Male

Post by Walnut Shade Beagles »

3.5 yo male out of Guidry's Cajun Swamp Blue Boy JIgs X Guidry's Cajun Cocoa. Jigs is out of Staten's Blue Samuri and Staten's Showtime Matinee, Cocoa is out of Mule Train and Northway Flake. Excellent gun dog, strong hunt, line control, and stamina. Can do it solo or in a pack, he is one of the hounds putting pressure on my Brammlett male! Nothing wrong with him at all! $600. I'm in Delaware, more than happy to show these hounds in the field.

Walnut Shade Beagles

Re: Open Marked Male

might hang onto this one, my buddy bought 2 young weir creek/shaker males, he wants to see how shaggy runs with them. keep you all posted.

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I owned a full brother to Guidry's Cajun Swamp Blue Boy Jiggs.-----[Staten's Blue Samurai x Staten's Showtime Matinee]
Bomber is a very nice young hound possessing all the tools.Good foot,hard hunt,accurate nose and a ton of bottom / stamina.
I was so impressed with that cross that I bred an older female to him when he was still very young.I now have a year old female from that cross that is special and the litter mates are showing very well also.
Have also run with the parents Samurai and Matinee many times.These are/were two very nice, for real, rabbit dogs owned by a guy that knows his dogs.Jonah Staten.
This is some good blood/reproducers in these hounds.This cross has been made successfully three times that I know of with some nice hounds as a result.This is a half brother x half sister cross and I feel it is a"nick cross".
Don't know a thing about the Cocoa female but if Craig Guidrey bred her to Jiggs I'd say she was definitly a rabbit dog.Craig would know.
Last edited by Shady Grove Beagles on Wed May 02, 2018 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

HatterasBob

Post by HatterasBob »

Is this one still forsale?

Walnut Shade Beagles

no i have decided to keep him, took a couple others out that were causing some problems and we are tightened back up!