15 " male bluetick

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bear128

15 " male bluetick

Post by bear128 »

I got a lightly started male a year old showing real good hunt will jump rabbits can't circle on his own yet will run with the pack barks some with them if not being pulled to hard should be upper medium speed . Very friendly listens good e collar trained . He just a little aggravating in the kennel for me he cries when I'm feeding because he knows not to bark an issue he had when younger and he tore my dang feed bowl off the side of the kennel which was the last straw for me . I'm asking 400 for him bred really good both parents are excellent rabbit dogs .His mother is a jump dog his father a line running check machine . Mother is double bred Talkabout blue Jasper and the father is Whitney Creek Hunter Greenbay shooter on top Donald Butch on the bottom .I think he will be a nice hound if given a chance his two sisters started before him and got gunned over this season both are real nice jump dogs with good noses he seems to have similar traits but I'm picky about kennel manners and I'm fed up with him . 2409two5345one text for a picture really well built nice looking male

bear128

Re: 15 " male bluetick

Post by bear128 »

sold