2 yr old registered female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RabbitSlayer40

2 yr old registered female

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

2 yr old female on pup papers still. I bought this dog off a guy who was selling out when I got her she was supposed to be doing well on the track it was towards end of summer I sent her to the conditioning pen where I was told she would jump an run her own rabbit. I took her out hunting one time this season she hunted an ran with my hounds we had a lot of shooting she never ran off or quit running but didn’t act like she loved to have the gun unloaded over top of her head. To stay in my kennel they have to take someone shooting 1 time or 10 times. Like I said not saying she is gun shy call it timid or whatever you want but I’m just asking for my money back for a dog that’s started an going this is cheaper than puppy price. With that being said you can text or call but everything I know about the dog has been listed so for the money your gonna get what she is worth aN then some I’d say. She runs upper medium never had any trash problems but doesn’t mean she is broke. Located in Knifley Ky 270-566-3340
$175