14 1\2 Tri-color male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

east80kennels

14 1\2 Tri-color male

Post by east80kennels »

14 1\2 Tri-color male hunt 10 speed 7-8 check work 9-10 line control 9-10 buggs has super hard hunt excellent line control excellent check work. He's by far the best jump dog I've ever walked behind in my life! It's been a honor and a privilege to walk behind this hound with a gun!!! He hits the ground hunting has no quit in him.. If you could only put 1 rabbit in a thicket in any field anywhere in the country set 10 dogs in a pack cut them loose bet on who's hound would jump the rabbit I'd lay my money on him 10 times outta 10!! He's always been the type of hound even at a young age you could take him out and train a pup with him! He was smart enough to slow down and show the pup you was training all the rabbits a pup would want to see! He has great checking ability seen him pull some dandies off over the years! Can turn with a rabbit on a dime! I trailed him championed him then just stoped going field trailing! This hound has nothing more to prove to me! He's still got gas in the tank, his age may detour many but once you see him go you may take a chance with him! Like I said boys he's the best jump dog I've ever seen go! If your a gun hunter this is the dog you want in the thicket beside you! He loves a gun hunts extremely hard don't have any quit in him! He will tell on dogs that runs trash! This one hurts to let go of we've had some dandy hunts over the years! He's been a once in a lifetime hound by far, I've seen hunts where we've jumped 30 rabbits he would jump like 22\30! One time I had planned a 2 day hunt with several friends probly 12\15 different people over 30 hounds of course we had to split the dogs up into casts if your dog hunted 1 cast he\she couldn't hunt the next. Anyways we hunted the first cast everyone wanted buggs down for the 1st cast, I looked at the boys said fellows you guys are absolutely messing up! They said why! I said the later the day goes on its going to be harder to jump these rabbits! We need jumping power on the ground that time! Everybody still wanted him on the ground! I said ok!! The first cast hit the ground buggs jumped 7\9 we jumped! The second cast hit the ground there we was basically at a standstill nothing happening! Somebody yelled get buggs back outta the truck! Lmao I said nope can't do it! One of my friends said I don't care get him back on the ground! I agreed soon as he hit the ground not even a minute went by boom rabbit! Right where we was hunting! I herd somebody yell that's what I'm talking about he's on the ground the rest of the hunt! Lol we had fun killed like 18 rabbits! Boys I'm telling you come watch this hound hunt! He's everything I've said above! This hound is the deal deal if your a serious gun hunter!for more info call jason at 606 594-9049 age 10 price 400$

east80kennels

Re: 14 1\2 Tri-color male

Post by east80kennels »

375$

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

Btt

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

Btt