Kennel reduction

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wabbitdogz

Kennel reduction

Post by wabbitdogz »

I have several beagles that I will be selling. The list is below with prices. I have priced them fairly so don't waste my time and yours with trade offers, bottom dollar requests or multiple purchase discounts. If the price doesn't suit you look elsewhere!
#1-Aunna's Ridge Running Droopy (7 yr old ARHA Champion male) Sire Big Meadow's Lord Vader, Dam Fox Creeks Patti Cake $450.00
#2- Kannon's Hanna Tew (2 yr old female ) collar broke, hunts, Sire Loko Go Levi, Dam Chloe Hope II Needs run up- $300.00
#3- Kannon's Olive Oyl (6 yr old female) Sire Big Meadow's Tom-Tom, Dam Fox Creeks Little Abby, hunts, handles quiet. $300.00
#4 DNC'S Blue Brush Burner (8 yr old male) Sire Branko's Doc Watson, Dam Talkabout Hall's Blue Bell, still gets in the brush! $200.00
I have two other young females I will be running next week to get a handle on there progress. I will list them later?
I know with the shutdown of the country because of the coronavirus and it being spring on the way this is not an ideal time to list beagles, but I need to move some! Thanks for looking.

Beagleman8350

Re: Kennel reduction

Post by Beagleman8350 »

Hey where you located

wabbitdogz

Post by wabbitdogz »

Northeast Ohio

Jodydoe1014

Post by Jodydoe1014 »

PM sent

Head hound

Post by Head hound »

Do you still have theses dogs

wabbitdogz

Post by wabbitdogz »

Olive Oyl is gone. Still have the others. Package deal how many can you use?