akc male patch

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hillbilly

I][[[0UU76

Post by hillbilly »

HES AS BROKE AS THEY CAN BE!he is kinda long henceforth the name longjohn..legs r ok tri color more brown than anything probably..hes pretty fast and he a rabbit dog for sure.he is an easy dog to put on a rabbit..just a here he goes here he goes and he willl knock u down looking for the rabbit scent.
As you have the opportunity, do good to all men, especially those of the household of faith.

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

The reason I ask about legs and feet are up here in the snow (except this year so far) I like a long and straight legged hound because a hound is only as good as it's running gear, and tight cat feet, because the snow and ice really raise he-- with a hound with splayed feet. Hopefully you can figure out the picture thing, because I really want to see him before I drive all the way to Tenn. When you say he's rough in a check, does he over run due to his speed and come back to the check or run through and swing?, also could you post a pedigree? Is he cold nosed, or tight mouthed, and what kind of mouth does he have, bawl, or chop? Thanks,

Swamp

acesdog

Post by acesdog »

sale pending