TOP NOTCH GUNDOGS

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

ky hunter 2005

TOP NOTCH GUNDOGS

Post by ky hunter 2005 »

I HAVE 2 FEMALES FOR SALE THEY ARE AS GOOD OF A RABBIT DOG AS THEY COME GOOD ON JUMP AND CAN RUN A RABBIT LIKE THEIR TIED TO IT DONT COLD TRAIL WHEN THEY BARK ITS UP ONE IS A BLACK AND TAN SHE IS AROUND 13 INCH 250.00 THE OTHER IS A RED DOG SHE IS 12 INCH SHE IS REG NKC AND AKC 300.00 FOR HER OR ILL TAKE 500.00 FOR THE PAIR IM LOCATED IN LONDON KY MY # IS 606-682-8410 THESE ARE NOT JUNK THEIR TOP NOTCH

braden

Post by braden »

Beware of this guy.... i bought a squirrel dog( at least that is what he said)from this guy on trial and he wouldn't give my money back after i tried the dog. He came up with a lame excuse not to give the money back. BEWARE..

MIKE

Post by MIKE »

I GUESS THAT ONE CAME BACK TO BITE HIM IN THE BEHIND.
MIKE

ky hunter 2005

Post by ky hunter 2005 »

You were told the squirrel dog that you were buying was from someone else selling it, I had it because the guy left it here and you came and got it. It was sold for someone else and you knew that. Not my problem if he would not give your money back.

braden

Post by braden »

Whatever... you were suppose to hold the money until the next day until i tried the dog. You came up with all kind of excuses.. the guys mother died,he quit work, and you worked with the guy but didn't know his name.

I'm just giving everyone fair warning.. if you'll do someone who lives within 20 minutes of you like that, no telling what you would do to someone far off...By the way, this guy's name is James"Peanut" Daniels.

BEWARE.......BEWARE......BEWARE....BEWARE.....BEWARE...