Northway Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kybeagler

Northway Male

Post by kybeagler »

I have a 15 inch male tri-color male that is 8 months old. He has been running since he was 4 months. He is out of byron's master chief which is all northway top and bottom. The female is byron's little jumper which is out of a male that is all northway and her dam is a rudy bred female. Breck Hammond bred the sire and dam and he trials both of them. Jumper is a rabbit champion and chief only lacks a few points I think. Right now he will jump with and check old dogs that have done very well in trials and under the gun. Right now the pup hunts hard when he smells a track and can run the fire out of a rabbit with a chop mouth and he is showing good speed. He is clean mouth and dont cause any trouble in the kennel.

All this pup needs is solo time. Right now where we ran him with faster dogs when he was so young he watches dogs some until he hits a rabbit track. But when he hits a track he is head down briar busting trying to jump it and when running he dont worry about other dogs. I dont call this a fault but this is sometimes irritating when he comes in the road by hisself from hunting and your trying to get him to the other side but he waits for another dog to go in with him or goes back to the same side to another dog. Come try him all you want. Bring your best. I will sell him for $300 firm. Call 1 606 478 1564. For any information about his sire and dam I can give you Breck's number.

kybeagler

Post by kybeagler »

Sold