Beagle For Adoption

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglesarethebest

Beagle For Adoption

Post by beaglesarethebest »

Ok I am not sure if this is where I should be putting this..I just got a call from a local dog store here where I live. A lady that runs a beagle rescue came into the store and asked them if they knew anyone that wanted a older beagle as she doesn't have any more room right now. And the dog is being neglected so they want to get it out of the home ASAP!

Now here is the story I got...

The family is haveing a baby so basicly he is being replaced by the baby..The gentleman wants to keep the dog but the woman doesn't so I was told she isn't very nice to him. He is 8 yrs old..He is Neutered..He is negitive for heartworms & In perfect health.

My husband told me I could take him till I found him a home BUT I could NOT keep him..But that is ok I don't want to, I just want to find him a home ASAP! As long as I don't have to pay to get him he is Free to a GOOD home. So if there is anyone out there that wants him or knows of someone that does PLEASE let me know..I want to find this guy a forever home asap!!!

My email addy is beaglesrme@yahoo.com

Thanks So MUCH!!
Robyn
[/b]

full circle kennel

Post by full circle kennel »

thats a noble thing of you to do . i find myself in that same spot from time to time. tell your old man to lighten up. tell him " you never know, he may be the the one on the outside looking in one day! lol good luck...