15" Proper Baron / Big Sam grandson *sold*

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

buckhunter099

15" Proper Baron / Big Sam grandson *sold*

Post by buckhunter099 »

This male runs real well and can do it on his own or in a pack. Has upper medium speed, stays close on the line and runs with a shrill squall. He has placed in a Progressive Pack State Hunt here and has placed on the bench. I've also ran him in one Mid-West trial but didn't make the winners pack. I would say his style is more suited for Mid-West than Progressive Pack though. The reason I've decided to sell him is his nose. He will run in 80% the weather conditions we have but I'm trying to build a kennel of dogs that can run anyday you turn them out. I do have pups out of him and they have real good noses with a touch more speed. He is a bit on the shy side until he gets comfortable with you. He was stolen and recovered when he was almost a year old and that has made him that way. I think if ran hard a month and get in shape he would be a solid addition to anyones kennel. I can give references to dogs I've sold in the past. You'll find they are equal or better than I say. Possible two week trial period or come run with him. Hes been up a few months due to deer season and pup training. He is AKC/ARHA/UKC registered. I'd like $400 for him or possible trade for guns. Have a pedigree also if interested.
Last edited by buckhunter099 on Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

buckhunter099

Post by buckhunter099 »

btt

B.Trull

Dogs

Post by B.Trull »

Thanks for posting an honest assessment of your hound, refreshing to see that for a change. Good luck on selling him

SMITTY1233

Post by SMITTY1233 »

Have seen this hound a couple times and he would make someone happy.... Couldn't be bought from a nicer fella either...
hounds... hare.... hunter.... bang... what gets better than that.
SMITH BROS. BEAGLES
KRIS SMITH
517-881-0353

Thurston

Post by Thurston »

The man is honest and fair as they come. Have dealt with him before.
He's a man of his word(very rare) Tells you exactly like it is.

buckhunter099

Thanks

Post by buckhunter099 »

Thanks guys for the back up. Its MUCH appreciated!!