Abshires little bit Nasty

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JIMMIE ABSHIRE

Post by JIMMIE ABSHIRE »

Lynn Perkins wrote:Oprah :lol: they do favor,around the lips :shock:

Lips or Hips? :roll:
Old school Northway . Full Throttle no Bottle.

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

:roll:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

warddog

Post by warddog »

Look out down there NYHillbilly, I can hear them there duelling Banjo's across the border over here in Indiana on them still nights! If'in you get down thar a looking around make sure you lift up them top lips on them fellars ( I'm talking the guys not the dogs) and if you see one a them front tooths missin run on back to where ya'll come from, hear?

warddog

Post by warddog »

Look out down there NYHillbilly, I can hear them there duelling Banjo's across the border over here in Indiana on them still nights! If'in you get down thar a looking around make sure you lift up them top lips on them fellars ( I'm talking the guys not the dogs) and if you see one a them front tooths missin run on back to where ya'll come from, hear?

JIMMIE ABSHIRE

Post by JIMMIE ABSHIRE »

Hey Wardog,
Most of us got all of our teeth :biggrin: . We do like banjo music though, And if you aint hearing nothing on a still night? Come to Ky, we will sale ya a jump dog and maybe you will hear a race. Lol. That was too easy to resist.
Old school Northway . Full Throttle no Bottle.

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

JIMMIE ABSHIRE wrote:Hey Wardog,
Most of us got all of our teeth :biggrin: . We do like banjo music though, And if you aint hearing nothing on a still night? Come to Ky, we will sale ya a jump dog and maybe you will hear a race. Lol. That was too easy to resist.
Except for Johnny Mike but you want have to lift his lip,they stayed curled up anyway!

He's to tight to buy one jimmie,you would have to give it to him,and i would bet ya then he'd still complain. :twisted:
Perkins Runnin & Gunnin Kennel
Producing winners both under the gun and in front of the judge!
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!

J.C. Blair

Post by J.C. Blair »

:shock:
EAST RIDGE KENNEL
2010 Natl CH LPGRCH East Ridge Black Phantom
East Ridge The Dark Side
Weedeater Foxy
East Ridge Allie Gator
East Ridge Tomahawk

warddog

Post by warddog »

Lynn Perkins wrote:

"He's to tight to buy one jimmie,you would have to give it to him,and i would bet ya then he'd still complain."

Mr. Perkins, I don't know but I suppose you are making reference to me above. What I would like to know is what do you know about me, my dogs, my finances and or incinuating that I'm a complainer. You've never laid eyes on me or dealt with me in any way, shape or form. I can assure you I don't have any dogs in my kennel that were given to me. I can also assure you that I have bought every one of them and most from folks on this board. You, sir, have never heard me complain about the first one I've purchased. In fact you would see that I've stated that a person should be able to purchase dogs off this board and not get burned as I have gotten exactly as I was told they would be and I'm sure the folks that I've purchased them from will tell you the same. So now why don't you explain to ALL the folks on here what you really know about ole WARDDOG! Oh yeah, I've purchased several used shockers and trackers on here as well, ever heard me complain about any of that I purchased?

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

calm down there wardog im pretty sure lynn was talking about johny mike not you.lynns a pretty good feller

warddog

Post by warddog »

That's what I thought too as I had never read him say anything about someone he didn't know. Although I don't know him personally I always thought he was a pretty straight shooter and I figured other folks saw him the same way. I just wanted it to be clear as these post have no faces on them so I didn't want folks misunderstanding the intent. My intent with my post was just funnin the Ky. boys as I do like to fun around and if I misunderstood or misinterpreted the post I sure do apologize but I certainly didn't want folks to get the wrong idea of me.

MasonsBeagles

s

Post by MasonsBeagles »

dang wardog lay off the caffiene....lol i didnt read that as pertaining to you, i think he was busting johnny mikes chops......

Hatfield

Can't we all just get along

Post by Hatfield »

Nah, Lynn was bustin on you Warddog!
He likes to kid too RIGHT BACK AT CHA!

Warddog, I think you flipped a little quick on Ol' Lynn there don't you?
If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Keepin it real, Robert Hatfield
Desire and the abilities to account for the rabbit.

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

is this hound still for sale?

warddog

Post by warddog »

Folks, I do admit that I may have got my shorts in a wad too quickly on Lynn's post and should have asked him the intent prior to going anywhere with it. I did apoligize in my previous posts and always enjoy the funnin. I can dish out the funnin and I can take the funnin as long as it don't get personal. I had trouble understanding who was meant by "HE" in the post as well as the devil face at the end which I interpreted as showing some heat rather than fun. I figured if there was funnin going on it would be shown with the big ole smily face full of pearly white teeth as Jimmie used.
Again, I will say one more time if I misinterpreted this post in any way, shape or form I do apoligise but I also want to make it perfectly straight that I value my reputation and certainly don't want one of being tight to the point of having someone give me a dog and then complain about it. If I misinterpreted the post there is a possibilty that others did as well and I would think that any one with a sense of value and or self worth would do so as well.

Lynn Perkins

Post by Lynn Perkins »

warddog wrote:Look out down there NYHillbilly, I can hear them there duelling Banjo's across the border over here in Indiana on them still nights! If'in you get down thar a looking around make sure you lift up them top lips on them fellars ( I'm talking the guys not the dogs) and if you see one a them front tooths missin run on back to where ya'll come from, hear?
Warddog,HE that i reffered to was YOU.Now before ya get anymore bent out of shape it was all in fun.Surely you can take it seeing that u can dish it out,see quote above.
NO i don't know you or anything about you just making comment to jimmies reply to you about coming over here to KY and get a hound so you can hear a race not banjos.

Like i said all in fun and if it makes you feel better here ya go......... :biggrin: :hug: hugs and kisses big brother!

PS i was wondering what you know about me?Here is a few tips about me........I have all my teeth,i'm not into duelling banjo's,and Never and i mean never enjoyed PIGG unless it was on the grill! :shock: lol

Oh yeah if i offended you,i am sorry,thought it was all i fun an not to be taken to heart.
Perkins Runnin & Gunnin Kennel
Producing winners both under the gun and in front of the judge!
HOF Reproducer GRCH/BCH Perkins Run-n-Gun BuzzSaw - He might be gone,but his blood flows on!