Make me an offer/ Northway male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Make me an offer/ Northway male

Post by Guest »

Somebody make me an offer. I have almost a year and a half on him and he still takes a deer when you least expect it. He is a beautiful 14 1/2 tri-color, great personality, takes a shocking like I never seen a dog take, you cannot knock the hunt out of him, unfortunately I cannot knock the desire to take trash out of him either. He is too likeable of a dog to cull. Maybe someone else wants to try their luck.evasbeagles@charter.net

Post by Guest »

Not sure how luck got in my e-mail address but it doesn't belong. evasbeagles@charter.net

MasonsBeagles

s

Post by MasonsBeagles »

brian sorry he hasnt worked out. if i had room id be heading that way. give me a few I think i know someone that would definately be interested. his sire was one of the best jump dogs around these parts and Bobby lost him several months ago. so one of the few males out of him. ill give you a call asap. with his looks and ped I may have to make room.

Post by Guest »

Will, I thought I finally had him broke, he has not taken a deer the last 6 times out. Today they had to hunt long and hard to find a rabbit and it was too tempting when the deer jumped. I will say one thing, I followed his tracks about a hundred yards down the middle of a paved road, right on the deer tracks. He has a real good nose on him.

MasonsBeagles

s

Post by MasonsBeagles »

LOL...i have one here that i didnt think id ever get broke but he finally came around and man is he something on a rabbit. I like the idea that he takes a licking and keeps on ticking. if all else fails i could send him to Johnny Mike. LOL Shoot me an email with your number. If you dont sell him here shortly we can work something out.