wanted red beagles,like coller of red bone coon hound coller

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

newbeagler

wanted red beagles,like coller of red bone coon hound coller

Post by newbeagler »

Hi any one I'm still looking for the red beagles,thay are red like the coller of a red bone coon coller or like the coller of and irish setter coller is.
thay can be a pup to and older hound,must be meadum to fast speed. or out of meadum to fast hounds. can be reg or grade.14in tall and can go over 15in tall.
thanks for reading,new beagler
p.s.if you have one that might sell please send me an E mail.

boomarang

Post by boomarang »

NEWBEAGLER have you seen any of the PATCH breed these might be what you are looking for and it is a great line of dogs

Run&Gun

Post by Run&Gun »

newbeagler not buying any dogs, he just talks about it. he's really trying to sell a female.

newbeagler

this is to just to run your mouth and run

Post by newbeagler »

to run and gun.
I tolded you about a dog that i had all ready put on beagles for sale on line. if you can read or look you would know.
If your having a problem with it why didn't you call me you have my number,please call me. I read your responds to outher peaple on the board.That must be the way you talk to every buddy on.
Let me tell you this you didn't have what i wanted and now you sound like a big cry baby.I bet your a biger cry baby at the field triales.
just give me a call. I don't here any one else crying. you got my number,be a man.
thanks for reading,this is just my opion.or what is that outher famous saying you say to people when your cutting them on here?

newbeagler

red dogs

Post by newbeagler »

I just want to make sure every butty know who he is.he's never call me jet.
I want to thanks every one that sent E mails,and called and took the time to send pictures also. Thanks,Newbeagler.still looking.
please send E mail to http://www.showdog222@yahoo.com

Redbird

Post by Redbird »

My brother has some like that. He would sell them if you made him an offer. The only way to see these dogs is to drive to Gatewood Mo. If you want to do that then let me know.

tlwilkins63@hotmail.com