Whiteriver Beau Of Touchstone Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

S Fluhart

Whiteriver Beau Of Touchstone Male

Post by S Fluhart »

Will be 2 in mar, out of Beau and GRHBCH Gotta Go Shilo, was listed awhile back and thought he was sold, but the guys had something come up and can not take him. Has a 1st place win and a 9th in a qualifier...total of 70 championship points, also has a best male of show (been shown once).Littermate to GRCH HBCH Gotta Go Chase Of Touchstone 06 Jr Male Series winner. Is a paid up incentive fund hound and comes with 1.6 points (thats over $100 at this years value). He's a good looking hound with plenty of speed, likes the front just needs solo time to build confidence. I have too many young dogs and more on the way. NEED TO SELL. $900 serious calls only 330-763-1331
Gotta Go Kennels-As Good As The Best - Better Than The Rest

S Fluhart

Post by S Fluhart »

BTT
Gotta Go Kennels-As Good As The Best - Better Than The Rest

eddywilliams

MALE

Post by eddywilliams »

FELLAS, IVE SEEN THIS DOG GOA COUPLE OF TIMES I WAS RUNNING AGAINST HIM IN THE FINAL 2 WHEN HE WON HIS 1ST HE HAS NO EXTRA MOUTH AND EXTREME HUNT ,GOOD FOOT , ALSO RUNS A GOOD LINE ,I WISH SCOTT WOULD DO SOME DEALING WITH ME ON HIM ,DONT LOOK PAST THIS ONE ,CALLME FASTEDDY FOR REFERENCE IF YOU DESIRE ,740-397-2651

beagler111

shooter

Post by beagler111 »

This dog comes from a proven producer, outstanding bloodlines. He is as good a looking beagle as you will find. Am surprised he is for sale. When the big hunts roll around and he is in the winners circle he will cost more.