3yr, 15" Tri. Male, Sire-Buzz Saw, ***SOLD***

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RockyMtnBeagles

3yr, 15" Tri. Male, Sire-Buzz Saw, ***SOLD***

Post by RockyMtnBeagles »

Full 15" Male Tri-color.Extra hard hunting, great line control, works the check from the inside-out, horn mouth with some chop that he uses correctly with no extra mouth at all, med.-fast but can gear it up or slow it down when needed, has good kennel manners and handles well. I have killed many rabbits over this hound. I have never had this hound run any off game. Health is good, straight legs, and good bite. Asking $750. I can be contacted @ 505-756-4202, or email @ Rockymountainbeagles@yahoo.com ************SOLD*************
Last edited by RockyMtnBeagles on Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

bradadkins

Post by bradadkins »

what is the pedigree on the dam?
Adkins Bluegrass Beagles
That's How I Roll

bradadkins

Post by bradadkins »

Here is a pic of the Buzzsaw hound..

Adkins Bluegrass Beagles
That's How I Roll

RockyMtnBeagles

Post by RockyMtnBeagles »

Brad thanks for putting the picture of T-Bone on for me. The pedigree of the Dam is GRCH Hollywoods Raven which has two crosses of FC Townlines Jonny Paycheck, FC Meachum Diamond Girl, FC Champlain Bucky, two crosses of FC Tigers Duffy, FC Doms Dougie, FC Au Sauble River Schnaaps, FC Leitzas Girl. There are 9 FC and 1 GRCH in five generations on his bottom side. And for those of you who might not know of GRCH Perkins Run-N-Gun Buzz Saw he is heavy Northway. There are 16 FC, 1 GRCH, and 2 IFC on his top side in five generations. Hope this info helps. I will be more than happy to answer any questions you guys might have.