DOUBLE WOODSTOCK GRANNPY MALE

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

MURL-BEAGLER

Post by MURL-BEAGLER »

Ring, You're like some other fellows, you make accusations a little too quick! I in no way had anything bad to say about this dog. :moon:

roytheharehunter

Post by roytheharehunter »

sounds like a dog jocky to me john, better be carefull on this one

swing

Post by swing »

could this dog be traded for? :shock:
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

kybriarbuster

dog

Post by kybriarbuster »

guys ive ran with him. been a while but he barked a lot and not a bad mouth for a dog with one nut. barked a whoooooole lot.

ringtail

Post by ringtail »

john you and royal hare hunter need to tell me about any dogs i screwed anybody on,,,,,,,,,,

roytheharehunter

smells fishy :crazy: seams like their are alot of things about this dog you forgot to mention when i asked you about the dog, alot of truth comming out now with all the comments being posted :roll: anyone else know anything about this dog a prospective buyer should know :?: ringtail i dont know you but you didnt give me a very good first impresion, you should try being a little more honest,
roy

grim

Re: dog

Post by grim »

kybriarbuster wrote:guys ive ran with him. been a while but he barked a lot and not a bad mouth for a dog with one nut. barked a whoooooole lot.
i will agree with kybriarbuster i thyough he was lose with his mouth and he only had one testicle i dont now if that would interfer with him being able to be bred
JOEY AND DIANA SALYERS
SUB ZERO BLACK AND BLUE
SOUTH FORK BLUE LUCY
BRIARSWAMP'S RUNNIN TALLY
BRIARSWAMPS HEMI'S BLITZ
BRIARSWAMPS KABLOOEY
BRIARSWAMPS JACKPOT

roytheharehunter

Re: dog

grim wrote:
kybriarbuster wrote:guys ive ran with him. been a while but he barked a lot and not a bad mouth for a dog with one nut. barked a whoooooole lot.
i will agree with kybriarbuster i thyough he was lose with his mouth and he only had one testicle i dont now if that would interfer with him being able to be bred
well ringtail seams these two things slipped your mind , one nut and loose mouth would be a big part of a decision one would have on buying a this dog .you werent trying to screw anyone my ass :moon:

roytheharehunter

Re: DOUBLE WOODSTOCK GRANNPY MALE

[quote="ringtail"]here is a real nice 3 1/2 year old male hard hunt good jump 7 on speed, he is around 14'', this male would compete real good in lp trials, i bought him for a gun dog, the only thing i have against the dog is when you shoot he will pop out to see where the rabbit is, like he has been called to the gun after there was a shot, i have 550 in him ill take 425,,,,,

812-257-0152,,,,,,jeff

you can ask checkmate about him or howard eagleton or ed jones they all have hunted over this dog,,,,,,

anyone see where this said loose mouth and one nut :?: :?: :?: :?: [/b]

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

yes it will, he will pass it on. also he is more lickly to get cancer and if u did try to breed him he may be staril or he could die from his nut exploding in side of him. one nut wonder is a huge promblem and should be posted when u list a hound.

dont nkc or ukc check males. i know AKC will. this dog should be fixed and used for a gun dog.

ringtail

Post by ringtail »

i have run the dog many a times and he hasnt used any extra mouth for me, so if i dont see it how do i tell it,,,,,,,,now as for one nut i wasnt aware of it i dont go around felling a dogs nutts,,,,,,,now checkmate kennels had this dog, you can ask him, if he tells you he has loose mouth why wasnt it passed on to me,,,,,,,,i really dont care what any of you guys cry about it seems pretty child like setting here bitching about a dog dont ya think,,,,,,,,,

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

as many hounds as u sell. i guess u better start feeling for nuts and check them out good. i am not bashing u, just telling u facts, u are asking good money for a dog that should not ever be bread. he will most lickly pass that one nut wonder jean down to his off spring. so i guess u better go back to were u bought him from and asked why u were not told of this big ass fault. i would be pissed like no other if i bought a hound and had it shipped to me finding he only had 1 nut. i would be getting my money back .

fulcount

Ringtail

Post by fulcount »

Ringtail
Pay attention now Read my above post!!

John Otruba

fulcount

Blue Ball Hill Rambo

Post by fulcount »

The following people have owned this hound
Paget,Lear,Eagleton,Harmon,Jeff Catt,
Salyers.Jones
Now if a dog changes hands that often what would you think of it
Something wrong???

John Otruba

ringtail

Post by ringtail »

yeah and your probably hearing all different stories from all, you call me bugging me about this dog i told you what i seen in the dog but i guess that wasnt right, i told you he popped out and john lear tells you he is gun shy, now why dont you put up what all these guys told you then we will all know,,,,,,,,,,i told you i got the dog from mark harmon he told me the dog had good hunt good jump dog and was not trashy, i hunted him and the dog popped out i called him back and told him this and he told me that him and howard eagleton and ed jones had gunned over this hound, there was never nothing said about him having one nutt but maybe mark didnt know either, then you gotta get on hear accusing me of being a dam liar and all this stuff, oh yes mr john i remember you telling me strait from your mouth that if the dog was gunshy it didnt bother you because you wanted him because of his blood now is that not what you said,,,,,,,,,so if your not interested then drop it, ,,,mark offered to trade back for the dog but i didnt need another male dog,,,,,,,,