3 Grand Rabbit Champions For sale

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Matt Glomski

3 Grand Rabbit Champions For sale

Post by Matt Glomski »

I am posting this on here for a friend.

Female #1 Progressive Pack Grand Rabbit Champion Grand Bench Champion Little Bonnie XXIV. She is Indian Hill Major Breed. She won the Indiana State hunt TWO years in a row. 3rd at the U S Championship. That is just off the top of my head. She is less than 5 points from Progressive Pack Hall Of Fame. If she is taken she will be in the Hall Of Fame. She is 6 years old. She has reproduced some tough hounds as well that are winning. $1000 FIRM!!!!!

Female #2 Progressive Pack Rabbit Champion Grand Bench Champion Cream City Point Bonnie. Bonnie has a State hunt win and only needs certified to be a Grand Rabbit Champion. She has never been tried and she will have no problems certifying for Grand. I am not sure but she is close to Progressive Hall Of Fame as well. She has won alot on the bench. She is Tank Breed. $1000 FIRM!!!!

Female #3 Progressive Pack Grand Rabbit Champion and Performance Pack Champion CC Hard Track Louis. Louis won Reserve HOY in 2003 , won the Kentucky State hunt in 2003, and is 2 points from Progressive Pack Hall Of Fame. She will make it. She is in heat right now. 6 years old. $1500 FIRM!!!!

Contact John Boller for more information. 765 376-4652.
BAOTB
WORLDPCH, GRRCH, GRPCH, LPRCH Glomskis Thunder Run J-Dell
LPRCH, FCGD Glomskis Big Time
GRPCH, HBCH Glomskis Little Skipper
LPGRRCH GLOMSKIS CRIMSON FLAME

Matt Glomski

Post by Matt Glomski »

btt
BAOTB
WORLDPCH, GRRCH, GRPCH, LPRCH Glomskis Thunder Run J-Dell
LPRCH, FCGD Glomskis Big Time
GRPCH, HBCH Glomskis Little Skipper