Logan Elm Kennels Open Male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JCM

Logan Elm Kennels Open Male

Post by JCM »

Five year old 14" male out of Sexton's Hobo. Been in 2 hunts. Placed 3rd in one, won first round at World and was second in cast in 2nd round. Excellent search, with good ringing squall mouth. This hound is ready to go to hunts. $700 740-412-7907

windsplitters

beagles

Post by windsplitters »

who beat you in the second round.

JCM

Post by JCM »

Either the dog that placed 2nd or 3rd in the World, not sure which. I was out on another cast so I couldn't handle him, so I am not sure.

mike crabtree

Post by mike crabtree »

James packs some power, you may want to look.
Wanna run Dogs? U R Invited.
276 620 1572

windsplitters

beagle

Post by windsplitters »

It was probaly the dog that placed 3rd the dog that got 2nd beat me in the 2nd round 100 to 75. I had the 2nd place dog. forrest kerns was part owner on the winner and the owner on the dog that placed 3rd at the world also. he seemed to have some tuff hounds at least if you get beat its better to loose to a dog that ends up that close to the win. if the dog you ran against was as nice of hound as the one I ran against and you got 2nd then you probaly got a pretty good dog their.

JCM

Post by JCM »

This male has two littermates that are Grand Champions--Meade's Fat Albert and Meade's Rockin Robin. He also has 3/4 brother and sister that placed 8th and 11th at the World this year. For someone looking for a dog that will be competitive, week in and week out, this male will consistently compete.

jump_dogg

Post by jump_dogg »

Jim.....sent you a PM. Thanks

JCM

Post by JCM »

I have had several inquiries, but he is still available.

danny vansickle

Re: beagle

Post by danny vansickle »

windsplitters wrote:It was probaly the dog that placed 3rd the dog that got 2nd beat me in the 2nd round 100 to 75. I had the 2nd place dog. forrest kerns was part owner on the winner and the owner on the dog that placed 3rd at the world also. he seemed to have some tuff hounds at least if you get beat its better to loose to a dog that ends up that close to the win. if the dog you ran against was as nice of hound as the one I ran against and you got 2nd then you probaly got a pretty good dog their.
the dog that beat you is out of reggie and a blue back female,his name is jesses blue turbo,they call him jessie,the dog is super tough,i owned him and sold him to kevin 6 days before the hunt,we where goin to be partners on him but that fell through,i wish i had never sold the dog,but a man can only say no to a stack of hundreds so many times :cool:

as for the female that finished third and beat maguires dog,she is owned by scott kerns,out of scooter.

it seems that i have the misfortune of having to face a maguire hound at almost every hunt,i enjoyed runnin with them,just seems i usualy lost.i said it before and will say it again,when they drop the tailgate,they mean bussiness.,i have never seen a bad dog out of thier stock.if i had room,i would check this hound out,that is a hell of a price.i run against robin and albert a lot last year because the earl meade crew always packs a grand class with them and i always knew stretch would get to run as long as earl was there,albert and robin are two super nice hounds.someone needs to grab this hound quick,he wont last long.

what is his name?
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT