LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOG PLEASE BEWARE!

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

buckeyejim

LOOKING FOR A GOOD DOG PLEASE BEWARE!

Post by buckeyejim »

James Daniels from Lndon Ky has put the screws to more people than myself.A fella just posted on beaglesforsaleonline about him and on UKC beagle classifieds.He will say take the dog on trial and all of the sudden when you call him he doesn't have the money.James told this guy he had the money and the man drove clear to London Ky and James didn't even show up.Please look elsewhere and keep your money in your pocket cause if he gets his hands on it it is gone.Also please let all of your buddies know and hopefully we can put a stop to him.The mans posts are UKC=Bad Dogs listed in beagle classifieds/mine is in UKC beagle classifieds under James is a crook/and the man also posted on beaglesforsaleonline about James it is under complaint from Indiana PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG Thanks for reading Jim Frazier

ky hunter 2005

Post by ky hunter 2005 »

**** you

buckeyejim

Post by buckeyejim »

How does it feel that everyone knows about you James? lol If he ever makes good on his deals I will post and let everyone know.Jim

buckeyejim

Post by buckeyejim »

By the way for those who didn't know his name on here like myself.(I had no idea)There it is ^^^^^^ Thanks for your help James! :D Jim Frazier

Danny G

Post by Danny G »

WHY WOULD ANYONE LET THIER DOG GO WITHOUT GETTING MONEY UP FRONT ?? I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A WISE BUTT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN ON A TRIAL I WOULD GET ALL THE MONEY UP FRONT AND REFUND IT IF THEY RETURNED THE DOG. PROTECT YOURSELF !!!!!!!
DANNY[/b]

bill (flint river )

Post by bill (flint river ) »

i beleave the man did pay him. but when he wanted to return the hounds the guy didnt have the money. thats how i am reading it.

Danny G

Post by Danny G »

BILL, YOUR RIGHT--I MIS-READ IT-- SORRY, DANNY

buckeyejim

Post by buckeyejim »

Thanks Bill.Paid for dog with a week trial.Tried to take dog back no return phone calls and no answer.Till I said I would call him at work then he picked up the phone before I could complete my message.He said his mom was in the hospital in Lexington because of a heart attack.I felt bad for the man and his mom.No big deal we can meet up when he gets things with his mom taken care of.He never called me back again.Finally got through to him and he said we had the dog more than a week!And he said I don't have the 350 dollars.It has been about 4 months and still not taken care of.A guy from Indiana told me he got burned by him also.He took dogs on trial lost one the first time running them and the other two won't even try to run a rabbit.He said he has been back to try and get that dog back 8 days in a row and the dog is so shy it won't come to anybody and just runs off.He called James and James said come back to London and I will give your money back.Jack drove all the way back down there and James didn't even show up and now won't return his phone calls!Jack has a post about James also on UKC beagle classifieds and on beaglesforsaleonline in adult beagles.I saw his post and emailed him and come to find out it is the same guy that got us.I will let everyone know if this ever works out but until then I will let everyone know what kind of guy he is.Jim Frazier

rlsbeagles

Post by rlsbeagles »

my 11 old daughter came an got me an said i should read this post. remenber kid's read's or post the same as we do...

buckeyejim

Post by buckeyejim »

I agree hope I didn't say anything wrong! Even though I am sure I would like to.Jim Frazier

buckeyejim

Post by buckeyejim »

Jack and I both have posted on UKC and they keep deleting it!Hope the beaglers had time to read it before he rips them off to!I have had several people pm me and say thanks for the heads up.Don't know why UKC would delete it.Maybe James knows someone there?I myself would want to know before I got ripped off.Jim Frazier

Beagleman67

Post by Beagleman67 »

Thanks for the Heads up buckeyejim!