sold!!!!!!!!!!! headin to PA.

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

danny vansickle

sold!!!!!!!!!!! headin to PA.

Post by danny vansickle »

posting this hound for my friend,larry howard,this male is littermate to my spot hound that i have started trialing and is placing at 22 months.he is full 15 in.has a huge nose,ton of hunt,super fast,runs a super clean line and is a hard hitting check hound just like his brother.this dopg has brains and grit,will run all day and hits the brush like a bulldozer.there is no doubt in my mind,this dog can finish in any format,and has been gunned over since 6 months old,this male is one of three males that where known locally as the superpups,they started on their ownb in larrys pen at 3 months,at 4 months,they could jump and circle their own rabbit,pack or solo,this dog has had a lot of ground time,the only reason larry is selling him is due to health issues.i have his littermate,and one out of the same cross but 6 months younger and both miine are awesome if i do say so miself.this dog is the rea;l deal,he can win in any format and is ready to trial now.personally,i would like to see a fellow field trialer buy this dog and push him.for any info,call larry at 740-820-2430

.................................fc buddy's iron eagle
........lp r ch howards bandit
.................................downs brandy(blue ninja daughter)
howards suzban tracker
.................................fc chimney hill driver
.......howards runaround suzie
................................daz's ashley britney(elk creek gentle george daughter)
Last edited by danny vansickle on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DVS ink Kustom Tattoos and Body Piercings
"SOUTHERN OHIO'S ONLY ONE STOP TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS HEAD SHOP "
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

eddywilliams

FATT DANNY

Post by eddywilliams »

YOU HAVE A PM -FAST EDDY

danny vansickle

btt

the dog is still for sale,i know sometimes a low pricetag makes a dog look bad,well,i have him here at my house,will show him personally and i aint makin a dime,just wanna get this dog to someone who will trial him,this is the deal of the century here guys,someoe is gonna end up with a nice hound,could be you
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

eddywilliams

f

Post by eddywilliams »

another pm

THALL

Post by THALL »

I'm in indiana for a week, give me a call i'd like to take some fast hounds back to Arkansas! 870-272-8397

THALL

Post by THALL »

I'm in indiana for a week, give me a call i'd like to take some fast hounds back to Arkansas! 870-272-8397

Buckeye Bob

Iron Eagle male

Post by Buckeye Bob »

How close will this dog come to measuring out?How is his mouth?...Tight,loose,cold track ?

danny vansickle

WE PUT THE STAND ON HIM YEASTERDAY,HE IS DEAD ON 15,HE IS A LIL HEAVY,NOT MUCH,THEY ARE RABBIT HUNTERS,THEY RUN 3 TO 4 DAYS A WEEK,BUT ALSO LIKE TO FEED THEM PLENTY,YOU KNOCK A POUND OR TWO OFF,HE WILL MEASURE 14 7/8 TO 15.

HE WONT GO OVER,HE HAS A BAWL MOUTH THAT BREAKS TO A CHOP,I AINT RAN HIM MUCH,LIKE I SAID,HE AINT MY DOG,I JUST LISTED HIM TO TRY TO GET HIM INTO A TRIALERS HANDS TO PUSH HIM,I OWN TWO OF HIS BROTHERS,THEY AINT A BIT MOUTHY AND NEITHER IS HIS OL MAN,HE IS LIKE BANDIT,A TRUE RABBIT HOUND,JUST BIGGER AND A LIL FASTER.

WHOEVER ENDS UP WITH HIM WILL BE PLEASED,HE IS WORTH A LOT MORE THAN HE IS PRICED,I WOULDNT SELL HIM THAT CHEAP IF HE WHERE MINE,BUT THESE PEOPLE DONT PRICE DOGS HIGH,HECK,I PAID 250 FOR BANDIT WHEN I BOUGHT HIM FROM THEM,LOOK AT HIM,HE IS WORTH AT LEAST 260 OR 275 NOW :lol:

YOU EVER HEARD THE SAYIN,THE BEST PEOPLE TO BUY TRIAL DOGS FROM ARE RABBITHUNTERS?THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE HERE.
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

danny vansickle

thanks for all the inquires,i had a ton of phonecalls and pm's,makes me feel good that people are recognizing that bandit is a reproducer,thanks for the intrest,the response was overwhelming.

this dog has sold,he his headin to PA.i have a fealing that the new owner is gonna make some noise with him.
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT

danny vansickle

Re: sold!!!!!!!!!!! headin to PA.

Is this dog alive and if so....who has him? Thanks....740-285-1911 or hit me on fb

I am not on here much.. Thanks
740-285-1911
FC HOWARDS BANDIT