Do you need a great dog? Find out where to get one!

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

oakey joe

Do you need a great dog? Find out where to get one!

Post by oakey joe »

Last week, I was checking out the beagles for sale on this board. Thursday night of last week, I purchased a Beagle from Snide, (he has a post on this board, for beagles that were for sale.) By my last account, I believe he still has 2 left. I bought the medium speed beagle, trialed him this past Saturday, and landed a 1st Place Trophy! I again took him on Sunday, and left with a 3rd Place finish. Taking this beagle out only twice, and win like that? It wasn't just luck people, it's a great running dog, period. This dog is outstanding, and I'd bet my beagle that his other ones are too. The one I bought is a :hammer: (hammer!) I wanted to turn around and purchase another one from him, they have been very well maintained, looked great, etc etc, but unfortunately the money is a little tight right now. I wanted to post something on here, because I was so blown away with the dogs he has, and is offering for sale. If you are looking for a champ dog, I TRULY believe that any dog he offers for sale is, or could be, a definate winner.

Thanks for the AWESOME Beagle Snide!! :D

I don't think I should give out his number, but he has a post on this site for dogs he's selling\, and he also has a website:
His website is: http://www.wpkennels.com

Oakey Joe
Last edited by oakey joe on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

snide

Re: Do you need a great dog? Find out how

Post by snide »

Thanks for the kind words, no since in telling folks any different when you have a dog for sale...price 'em to their ability and let the dog do the rest of the talkin...I have not been in Beagles very long, however I do know dogs and know the value of shooting folks the truth when it comes to one that won't stay here.

I am glad you are happy with your dog you got a nice one, and thanks again for the kind words...

I only have one little female left for sale the other two sold, she is on here under dog's for sale.

Thanks

David Schneider

foxxy

Re: Do you need a great dog? Find out where to get one!

Post by foxxy »

snide what do you have
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

snide

Post by snide »

Foxxy,

Like I said I have not been into beagles very long..I have always had Cur Dogs when I came into this sport I bought up a few and quickly found I had more than I could do justice...So I decided to sell everything but one Schag's Go With Rambo (FTCH Mjr Mitsou Zoro X Larsens Star) and hopefully soon find a female the best suits his style. That will leave me with two good dogs in the end, keeping an open mind that's all I need.

However I do I have one female left for sale that is a broke dog and is very nice in her own respects she is smaller built but can get it done she can be found on the following link.

http://americanbeagler.huntingboards.co ... 30&t=38008

Thanks!

slick 50

Post by slick 50 »

YOU MUST HAVE GOT ROWDY!! NICE LITTLE DOG!! GOOD LUCK WITH HIM!!
GRHBCH GRCH AFTERSHOCK BLUE SHELBY

FullCircle

Post by FullCircle »

I know Snide from hunting Cur dogs and he will tell you like it is and he knows a dog. there is only one thing keeping me from getting the little female. I'm dog poor right now but if he was closer I don't think that would stand in my way because I'm sure she is a super little female and priced right.

Snide you probably don't know me by FullCircle but you might by Shagbark. :D

I didn't realize you were into beagles until I saw you posting on this board.

snide

Post by snide »

Hey Shag...or Full Circle :D

Thanks for the kind words as well...Still into the Cur Dogs thats why I wanna get it down to just two beagles so I can still give them all equal justice in the field..

BTW, The other female has sold to a gentleman in Ohio..

Thanks ;)