Gay Baker Beagles

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

alpine kennel

Gay Baker Beagles

Post by alpine kennel »

be truthful about your hounds ,,they will tell on you in the field
http://www.alpinekennel.com[size=150][/size]

deadeyebeagle

Re: Gay Baker Beagles

Post by deadeyebeagle »

Not tring to be a basher on hear but if a game warden sees that video whats he going to say i know he probly couldnt hit it but i think we should be tring to teach are kids right from rong and taking pop shots from the road is rong HE SHOULD DEFINTLY HAVE HUNTER ORANGE ON WHEN HUNTING ELK OUT OF SEASON AND RABBITS OR ANYTHANG ELSE take the video off i dont like critising hunters because i am 1
DEADEYES POACHER

FullCircle

Post by FullCircle »

Well I don't see what you got so bent out of shape about because the road the boy is on is clearly not a public right-of-way. I've seen several people shoot rabbits crossing field and logging roads so whats the big deal with this road? As far as hunter orange it is a good idea but not mandatory in all states for small game hunting. So as far as I can see the game warden shouldn't have a problem with this hunt. I didn't watch the whole video so I could have missed something but I didn't see any need to watch it any longer.

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

not bent out of shape just tring to help watch the hole video
DEADEYES POACHER

Brush Creek

Post by Brush Creek »

Thats great videos.
About the road stuff.
Thats clearly a stip job.The other guy must never been to a strip mine.It so thick on these areas that a old strip or log road is the only place to get a shot and in legal.
Great movies.
johnny jones

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

was not talking about the shot at a rabbit the shot at a elk watch the VIDEO
DEADEYES POACHER

jon cornett

Post by jon cornett »

wheres this boys blaze orange? im not from kentucky but im sure that you have to wear it while hunting private or public land? i know my sons have wore it from the time they first entered the woods and fields. its a major safety factor as far as im concerned. I am glad to see a young boy that age out enjoying hunting over hounds though. just my two cents!!!!

beaglerun

Post by beaglerun »

The elk shot takes place about 13 minutes into the first video. In the beginning of the second video it looks like the boy has his orange hat on. I agree that the shot should not have been taken. That would have been a great time to teach the young lad about taking responsible shots for both the hunter and the hunted. If elk were not in season at the time, that would have been another opportunity to learn about hunting seasons and regulations.

I can remember being about his age and wanting to shoot at everything. Perhaps this was just one time his father allowed him to just burn some powder. As some would say, "No harm - No foul."

My question is; Why is this on the Trading Post for Adult Hounds and not on Just Talking Dogs? :idea:
Nothing could be finer!

TBrabbitman

Post by TBrabbitman »

I think they should have orange on the boy. And telling him he can shoot at elk while rabbit hunting is teaching him bad, i know he could not even come close to the elk but whats going to happen when a deer or a elk runs out close on him. just my 2 cents
workin
for the man
Huntin when i
can

alpine kennel

Post by alpine kennel »

I in know way feel I owe anyone an explanation ,,but some of you seem so sad and empty and lifeless

I have hunted coonhounds,birddogs and beagles all over this country,,,I have been voted the #1 dog trainer in the UNITED STATES 4 times ,,,,,,,,and I have never seen such a sad bunch as I have found among the beagle people on the internet,,,they can NOT be Christians because know-one can be so sad and unhappy and praise GOD at the same time

WHILE OUT HUNTING MY SONS AND i WEAR ORANGE,,,
the ELK was over 300 yards away my son was shooting a 20 gauge shot gun with a 22 inch barrel,,,my son has killed 9 buck deer 6 turkeys and about 40 rabbits and can diasseble his shot gun and rifle clean them and put them back together ,,,letting a nine year old on his first Kentucky hunt who makes straight A's in school and has not missed a day of school in 4 years shot at an elk 300 yards away is not going to throw the earth off balance or make him a career criminal,,,I let my older children do little things when they were growing up,,,one is now a lawyer,,,one is a junior regional officer with BANK of AMERICA and the other is in her 1st year of Med-School,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are all avid hunters,,,my youngest son will be fine ,,,,,,and so will the elk

Philippians 4:13 this is for all you sad bashers

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

well said, some just have to nit pick at small stuff, they have nothin better to do than pick what the little fella is doin apart... congrats to him, reminds me of myself when i was nine

foxxy

Post by foxxy »

sounds to me people is bitter becuase the are to lazy to get out and do it them self
or there dogs cant run as good as yours
DNA Jenny
Windy Ridge Lightning
Coal Runs Bowser
Coal Runs Lacey
Coal Runs Cappy
Coal Runs Amp
Coal Runs Yoshi
Lp r ch Turbos Grand Pappy Happy

TBrabbitman

Post by TBrabbitman »

I did not try to offend you in anyway alpine that was just what i was taught when i started out.

And foxxy no one said anything about his beagles alpine has some top notch hounds. Far from lazy here my hounds will run the hair off of a rabbit
workin
for the man
Huntin when i
can

alpine kennel

Post by alpine kennel »

TBrabbitman thanks for the compliment on my hounds and I am sure your hounds are great too ,,I consider all outdoorsmen friends ,,we al love the outdoors and dogs and all that nature has to offer ,,and we all teach as we are taught ,,and it's ok to share with others what we were taught as children and I hope we can all share our experiences with one another with out judging who' is right or wrong and we must always teach our children and young people but we must also let them be children,,,Quote : when I was a child I thought like a child ,,but when I became a man I gave up childish things,,,UnQuote : I expect my 3rd son to do the same ,,,just as my older sons have
,,,,,,,,,,,,no hard feelings TBrabbitman
be truthful about your hounds ,,they will tell on you in the field
http://www.alpinekennel.com[size=150][/size]

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

Those were some good videos Alpine I really enjoyed watching them. I didn't see nothing wrong.

Looked like a fun time with family.

Keep em running.

BTW: looked like a path thru a farm field to me or cut Iane. I'd shoot off that path. Looked like the best spot to get a kill.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels