LP Champ.

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

primetime21

LP Champ.

Post by primetime21 »

I am looking for a ARHA Little Pack Champion dog. He must be either a True Blue-tick male or a Red and White male. Must be AKC and bred well. There must also be a trial with this hound and have no problem putting money in your hand for a trial but if I do not like him and bring him back same condition and shape he left in then money is yours but if I do return with no questions asked. If he passes or gets injured while with me then he is mine. Now I wil be honest I am very pickyI no there are none perfect have have been lokking for 30 years and never seen one yet but as all say one man's flaw might not be another's or some can tolerate some other's can't. I might settle for a male with good breeding that is close to being finished. This dog must also be able to be gunned over I only hunt a couple times a year and living where I do can only have 4 dogs so want to be able to take them for trialing and gunning both. If you have anything please PM me or leave some brief info and contact and if interested I wil call you.

Thanks in Advance
Ken
Home of