Beau Of Touchstone X Branko competition Dog $$$$

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TOUCHSTONE

Beau Of Touchstone X Branko competition Dog $$$$

Post by TOUCHSTONE »

GRCH/Ch Touchstone's Sure Shot Shiloh. Shiloh is an excellent competition dog and would fit any of the faster pace formats. His natural foot speed running solo is fast. He is strong on search and jump and seldomely misses scoring lines. His check points are often the factor that puts him in the winners circle.He has strong search and jump but usually jumps the rabbits in the general vacinity of the handlers. He handles well and will handle for others or the judge. Shiloh has a stong outgoing temperament. He is a consistent performer. Uses his mouth honest and will open on good scent. Doesn't have to jump the rabbit to open but won't waste your time on old scent. Opens and rolls coming out of a check. Has excellent abillity in all types of running conditions. He is the nicest rabbit dog I have owned or bred next to Beau.
Shiloh was the #2 ranked Ohio Junior male in UKC last year and was only run in the fall. He currently has 84 State Race points which will likely guarantee him a spot in the Ohio State all-age runoff. He will be sitting out of some hunts so that I can get some points on my other Grand and run my Ch to grand. He has 2 wins toward his Show Grand title. He will be 2 in August. Come see him jump and run rabbits. He is the real deal. Price is $2500 firm. Will consider partial trade for a GOOD semi-automatic deer slug gun.
GRCH HBGRCH White River Beau Of Touchstone (UKC Hall Of Fame) is his sire. Branko's Calender Girl is his dam. She is sired by Branko's OneTough Ombre and has Lumberjack on her other side. All Branko dogs behind her.
Shiloh is UKC and AKC registered. UKC incentive fund also!
Last edited by TOUCHSTONE on Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STRUCTURE - THE WINNING EDGE!

Jake 10

Re: Beau Of Touchstone X Branko competition Dog $$$$

Post by Jake 10 »

Very nice looking male.

sanfordssj

Post by sanfordssj »

Super nice looking male! If i had that kind of cash i would take him. Good luck.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

TOUCHSTONE

Post by TOUCHSTONE »

Have been off the internet for a while. Sorry for the slow response to some of your e-mails. Thanks to those who sent kind words of support. Hazel is up and getting around great after her hip replacement 6 weeks ago and my dad is well on his way to recovery since the quadruple bypass. Business is picking back up and the excellent November weather has been a blessing. Hope to start getting back out to some hunts again soon now that things are picking up.
Friendships and Great hounds are the true spice of life! Shiloh is still available. The price is $2,500.

Jeremy Mapes

Post by Jeremy Mapes »

This is a nice hound guys
Dry Creek Kennel-Bred to get it done where it counts the most "under the gun".
RIP FC Buckeye's Big John
PCH HBCH Dry Creek Stroke Of Genius
DCK Bounty Hunter
DCK Queen Of The Cage (Rousey)

Pike Ridge Beagles
Site Admin

Post by Pike Ridge Beagles »

Nice looking hound. Bred nicely as well.

TOUCHSTONE

Post by TOUCHSTONE »

We are keeping Shiloh. November was my most profitable month in over 2 years, Hazel has recouperated and started back to work this week. Our home and property are paid off, the well is in and the septic system has been paid for. We did sell two other excellent hounds. Will have untill spring to save the money needed to complete the Kennel Building. Thanks for the inquiries and comments. We have had many blessings recently that have made it possable to keep this fine young hound. Thank you for the inquiries and comments.

bwhitetails2

Post by bwhitetails2 »

PM sent to Touchstone