LICK CREEK ZEUSPATCH

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

cojax

LICK CREEK ZEUSPATCH

Post by cojax »

LEMON AND WHITE MALE D.O.B. 6-16-08 HE HAS GOOD HUNT AND A GREAT LOUD VOICE.HAS BEEN SHOCKED OFF DEER AND COYOTE HIS FIRST YEAR OF RUNNING AND HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS SINCE. HE WILL HUNT ALL DAY AND GETS STRONGER THE LONGER HE IS HUNTED.HE IS GUN BROKE AND WILL COME TO THE TONE. I HAVE USED HIM AS A STUD IN MY KENNEL AND HAVE SEVERAL OF HIS OFFSPRING HERE. PRICE IS $500 AND YOU CAN TRY HIM HERE ALL YOU WANT. THANKS FOR LOOKING COJAX. PLEASE CALL 615-476-0757 BEFORE 9 PMImageImageImage

PREACHERS,KENNEL

Re: LICK CREEK ZEUSPATCH

Post by PREACHERS,KENNEL »

why u sellling zeus ? i thought u really liked him? makes a man scratch his head .

cojax

Post by cojax »

hey preacher believe me i would love to keep him but that aint fair to him because running six females he would probably be left behind more (u know how males are) especially when they are in heat. wish i could but 10 running hounds is more than i can do justice for. u wanna buy him :lol: worlds finest patch hound :lol: take care, thanks cojax

PREACHERS,KENNEL

better not ,wife may throw me out .lol....ifi didnt have 6 already bee thinking serious about it . probably gonna sell one sooon maybe !

cojax

Post by cojax »

:)

Ravenrunner

Post by Ravenrunner »

do you havevany female patch for sale.

cojax

Post by cojax »

zeus has a new home with preachers kennel thanks cojax

cojax

Post by cojax »

btt

PREACHERS,KENNEL

ole zeus is happy here cojax... he would bite u now if u tried to take him home .. i give scraps proabbly twice a week ..

female patches are harder to get usually raverunner.. but i think bunnyjumper a has a litter almost ready to go that has a female for sale i think .

cojax

Post by cojax »

hey preacher i bumped this up because bunnyblaster wanted to see the sire of the 3 pups i have and they are out of zeus thanks cojax