15 Plus Indian Hills. Dingus and Pacesetter(SOLD)

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

53pigeon

15 Plus Indian Hills. Dingus and Pacesetter(SOLD)

Post by 53pigeon »

Doc is a well started young dog. His Father (Duke) Duke is a Little Pack Field champion and NKC Grand Bench Champion he is a son of Turner's Trap Shootin Luke. Dukes. mother (Angel) is a Little Pack Field champion and a NKC Grand Bench Champion she is a daughter of Phelp's Lil RB. Angels mother is Dingus Mc Crae bred. So Duke is double Indian Hills Trapper. Docs mother had Indian Hills Majer and Indian Hills Scrambler in her third. Doc was born in September of 2009. I have not ran him in several months. since I knew he was going to to be to big for me, I'm selling as started he can run his own rabbit has good hunt with a pack but lacks hunt alone I believe this would be corrected with solo time. I believe he will finish at a high medium speed with line control he will pick his head up in a pack but in front or alone he runs with his head down.He also uses a little extra mouth in a check till he settles down. Doc measures at a solid 15 inches at times but I have got him 3/4 of a inch over $300.00. Guys if wasn't big he wouldn't be on here. I live in the South West corner of Michigan Ph# 269-545-0411 leave a message if you don't get a answer.
Last edited by 53pigeon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

53pigeon

Re: 15 Plus Indian Hills. Dingus and Pacesetter

Post by 53pigeon »

Dog sold pending down payment..