SOLD Please remove post

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

53pigeon

SOLD Please remove post

Post by 53pigeon »

ImageImage I am asking the puppy price for him $150.00 Scooter was born 3/21/2010. I sold this dog as a pup and got him back due to family problems of the owner. I am doing him no good and he is doing me none. He is to big for me. He was started at 5 months when I sold him. The fella told me he was doing a good job I do not know I have not had him in the woods and do not intend to take him. Sooter has excellent kennel manners.Scooters father is Racket. Racket is a Grand Field champion in little pack. Rackets father was Grand Rivers Trapper Jack (Jack was a son of Indian Hills Trapper).Racket mother is Thunder View Spanky Spanky is Indian Hills with some old Texas Deamon. Scooters mother Black Point Dozer a Little Pack Field Champion. Dozer is direstly out of Branko's Proper Baron. Dozers mother was Black Point Skeeter (Skeeter was from the cross of Pacesetter and Black Point Beesie). So you can see he is bred right he is just to big for me.Call 269-545-0411 I live in South West Michigan..Leave a message and a time when it would be best to contact you and I will call you..
Last edited by 53pigeon on Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

53pigeon

Re: Indian Hills Pasesetter Branko 16" male

Post by 53pigeon »

Sale Pending

53pigeon

Re: SOLD Please remove post

Post by 53pigeon »

Good Luck Tom I am sure he will make it...