Selling out

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tenntreedog

Selling out

Post by tenntreedog »

This is something I hate to do but I just got diagnose with advanced stage 4 cancer so I`m being forced to sell out. I have two 3 yr.old females & one 4 yr.old female and five 3week old pups 1st female is out of Ky.Mtn.Cinnamon RunReject& a female loaded with old Branko blood .2nd female is out of Cinnamon Run Honky Tonk Blues {out of Reject}& a Turbo bred female these dogs were bred for my use & would never be for sale if things were differant.I think they could do well in the trials but I never triald any so cant be sure Price on these females is 400 each.3rd female is out of Talk About Blue Jasper & Sexton`s Dee Dee.she isthe mother of the pups price on her also is 400 unless you want to make a deal for her and the pups.Pups are out of Ky.Mtn. Cinnamon Run Reject .Price 150 each . as you can see I realy like the stuff ole Reject throws I bred these pups for my own use but it just aint a gone to be possable . I`m willing to listen to any serious offers.I can email peds & pics if anyone is interested. thanks

hounddog

Re: Selling out

Post by hounddog »

Lonnie, I'll be praying for ya, brother. Although I have never seen his hounds, I would be willing to bet they are way better then most. Bred to be rabbit DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I will also be praying for you.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Lonnie my prayers are with you, dont give up, fight hard buddy..
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

TrippleBFarms

Post by TrippleBFarms »

I dont know you but GOD does. Bless you my friend keep up the good fight. Brian Combs
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselvs aginst tyranny in goverment. Thomas Jefferson

pross

Post by pross »

There is nothing more powerful than prayer and I will keep you in mine as well.

tenntreedog

Post by tenntreedog »

Thanks Jim and all others.Ican always use prayers even if I wasnt sick.
Jim you know the breeding behind these dogs as well as anybody They are bred to be rabbit dogs and they are .These dogs should do real well in ARHA trials.If it were not for the circumstances these dogs would not be for sale at any price.I would realy like to sell as a package but will seperate

paducahky1

Post by paducahky1 »

will say some prayers for you and your family !
never met a horse that couldnt be rode or a man that couldnt be throwd

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

PRAYING FOR U BROTHER
BIGDOGPACE

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Don't give up on God because He won't give up on you. My wife and life long soul mate was told the same thing - stage 4; 6 months without a miracle. That was 3 years ago and she is cancer free and baby sitting our 10 month old new little hunter. I read your post to my wife Anne and she was touched by your situation. She said to tell you what Jesus has done for her and that she would be praying for you. We are teaching little Lyla Williams to pray and she wll be praying too. Who knows, it just may be Lyla who gets God's attention and He touches you. God bless, Bobby/Anne/Johnny/April/Lyla (ROWCO)

Bobby Vest

Post by Bobby Vest »

If anyone can truly believe that he created this world and all the creatures in it how can you not believe he can heal anyone or anything. I have no doubt in my mind he can completely heal you. Keep the faith and Don't Ever Give Up. ( Praying for you.)

tenntreedog

Post by tenntreedog »

I am by no means giving up because I believe God is in the miracle bussiness. Just trying to get things ready so if the time comes I cant get down to the kennel to feed I wont have to worry about it.Once again I sincerely thank everyone for thier prayers.

Briar Buster

Post by Briar Buster »

My family and I will be praying for you.
Tuckasee Kennels
LP Rch Run Of The Mill Rollo (RIP)
LP Rch Lakeside's Spook
LP Rch Get er Done Gus
LP Rch Demons Dixie Diva
LP Rch Demons Dream Goblin (RIP)

tenntreedog

Post by tenntreedog »

btt

tizeKennels

Post by tizeKennels »

Lonnie,
I've not been on the board in a while as I've been busy with work. I saw your post and I just wanted to tell you that I, along with many others here are praying for you brother!! I know your a tough dude and you'll give it a tough fight. God Bless you buddy and I'll continue to keep your health in my prayers. Someone has a chance to get some outstanding dogs here..