3 Big Females

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Triple D

3 Big Females

Post by Triple D »

Female #1-
BTand White,14 1/2", 16 mo old-Granddaughter of NLPC/FC Riley's Rolling Trails-X-Ross's Rocking Jill Rocks. Bottom goes back to East Fork Tazz to IFC Elms Jiggs Maggies Mate and IFC Heli Prop. 7-8 on speed, strong hard driving with a fast chop mouth that she uses right and no extra. Growing into an excellent Rabbit Hound (1st season) with non-stop and can go all day. An excellent 2021 Derby and Trial prospect. $600.00
Female #2-
Tri-color 14 3/8". Litter mate sister to Female #1. Just a step slower than sister with a squeal/squawl mouth. Runs with her head down and track between her legs. Becoming a very good jump and check dog. $500.00
Female #3-
Open marked BW&Tan. 10 months old. Sire is Jakes White Lightning who goes back to FC JW's Jake II to several Satsuma FC's such as Mac, Buddy, and Holly.Bottom goes back to Northway Spur, Chicos Venture, and FC Jenkins Energizer. For being just 10 months old she is REALLY showing potential. She is a 7-8 on speed with a high pitched squeal/squawl mouth with good hunt. She is still on puppy papers so you can name her. $500.00
These are the only dogs that I own, and if they go I will be selling kennels, E-Collars and dog box. I tried most of the evening to post pictures but was not sucessful. I got them to Photo Bucket but couldn't get them posted. Thanks for looking. Call 1-937-631-6865. in Central Ohio. Marty D.

kwolf

Re: 3 Big Females

Post by kwolf »

HEY GUYS THESE ARE SOME FINE YOUNG FEMALES, I OWN A LITTER MATE MALE TO 1 & 2. IF THEY WERE MALES THEY WOULD ALREADY BE IN MY KENNEL. I HAVE RAN AND GUN HUNTED WITH ALL OF THEM AND THEY DO A REALLY NICE JOB FOR THIER AGE. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING A 2012 DERBY YOU BETTER LOOK AT THEM THEY WILL NOT LAST. RON PRESTON