17 MO. OLD GRADE B&T MALE 14" W/PIC

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hskennels69

17 MO. OLD GRADE B&T MALE 14" W/PIC

Post by hskennels69 »

This young dog is doing a good job.Lots of hunt and runs right with my dogs and does his share.I need to thin down some too many young dogs to do them all justice.Very good looking dog with a huge mouth.First $150 CASH gets him.

Last edited by hskennels69 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

kwolf

Re: 17 MO. OLD AKC B&T MALE 14"

Post by kwolf »

WHAT IS THE BREEDING ? WHAT KIND OF MOUTH? PICTURES?

hskennels69

Re: 17 MO. OLD AKC B&T MALE 14" W/PIC

Post by hskennels69 »

Big bawl mouth that drowns out most dogs...Can't find ped but sire is Varney's C.H. Buster Blue and dam is Patterson's Speckled Cocoa.
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Re: 17 MO. OLD GRADE B&T MALE 14" W/PIC

Post by hskennels69 »

I had this dog listed as an AKC dog which is how I got him,but the guy who owned Cocoa enlightened me that this isn't the right dog for the papers, he was a Redtick....I'm sorry but I was told he was AKC.He is now grade and papers will be properly disposed of.Very sorry for any inconvience i caused......$50 gets a very nice grade male.
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

This dog is on HOLD until I get to the bottom of this.This dog came from Va. via a trial at Hurley.Someone has to know this dog any info would be appreciated as to who's chain to yank about the paper issue.....If you know the man who had this dog I will not front you out about the info you give me.Someone speak up and we will help clean up at least one paper swapper.I've got my whipping chain ready and lots of alcohol to heal it with so they don't bleed out b/c I care,LMAO....... :angel:
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Dog being sold as grade tried of screwing around.Papers will be destroyed so they can't be put on the wrong dog again....Thanks
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

yottie gunner

Post by yottie gunner »

No papers i hate that when that happens. Ive had that happen to me before.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

YOTTIE, u just don't know when to shut your mouth do you? Stop trying to screw people and it won't happen.Can't believe your still aloud on this board.....At least mine didn't happen from trying to get over on someone how about you CROOK? If you shut your mouth and go away I won't have to keep BASHING you.See I've got plenty of references from this board that says I'm HONEST I'll bet you can't say that,LMAO..... I guess even NEGATIVE publicity is better than NO publicity at all,LOL.....BTW did you knock all of her pups in the head and shoot her like you said or was that a LIE too,just curious?Stay off my post and I won't have to drag you through the MUD,but it is kinda fun......Don't try a battle of wits with me, YOU CAME IN UN-ARMED, TOO FUNNY. I'm done have a great day licking your wounds,LMAO....... :loser: :lol: :dance: :bash: :hammer:
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

yottie gunner

Post by yottie gunner »

yes they are all gone you didnt send the papers . Why are you so up tight i didnt mention you in the post . Must be a sore spot.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

No,not really but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who you were talking about....Well I said I'd send them papers to you but you said no I'll just knock them in the head and shoot her.I wasn't paying for the papers to be put in your name when you traded me 2 of the biggest P.O.S. I've ever had here, for a VERY GOOD RABBIT DOG....That's why you traded me 2 for 1 b/c I was getting nothing in return.Enough said,Pete
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

yottie gunner

Post by yottie gunner »

She wasnt that great and no you didnt say you were sending the papers . Im guessing there was none . Doesnt matter now she is forever gone with the pups she had from who knows what .

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

How about getting your PUNK A** off my post. I don't deal with LIARS and you are the BIGGEST LIAR I've dealt with on here....I thought you were gonna be somewhat intelligent after the post before this one then you opened your mouth again and STUPID LIAR came out again.How about SHOOING FLY YOU ARE BOTHERING ME.........
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

kymule

Post by kymule »

contact #?

reddogrunner

Post by reddogrunner »

You still have this dog if so let me know would like somemore info whats his speed and does he lik e the front.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

He's on HOLD until Monday night for a young man who wants his OWN DOG........I'll re-post if he doesn't pick him up then!!!!!
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY