2yr.old blue male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tenntreedog

2yr.old blue male

Post by tenntreedog »

I`ve kept this dog as long as possable .hunting season is winding down and my cancer is getting worse.so i need to let him go.He is out Of Cinnamon Run Ky.Mtn. Reject.xCooper`s Blueblazen Loucie. He is a full brother to Cinnamon Run Honky Tonk Blues.He is my last hold out .Will sell dog & 4ftx11ft above ground kennel in excelent shape with new dog house that mounts to back of kennels for 500.00 I feel this is a very good buy for someone. best to call as I`m not on here much anymore 423-725-4538 Thankyou.

Crow

Re: 2yr.old blue male

Post by Crow »

I'm not in the market for a dog but I hope you find him a good home. I did want to say I'm very sorry to hear about your health. I know cancer can be & is a very difficult & scary disease. I just wanted to let you know that I will keep you & your family in my prayers. God bless.

tizeKennels

Post by tizeKennels »

Lonnie sorry to hear about your health worsening. I hope things improve for your brother. This is a steal on this dogs. I owned and trialed Honky all over the country with great sucess. Placed Honky 5th in the World in 2010 in the Champion Class, got beat by Switch in the Semi Finals by a few points. This is a great breeding, I'm surprised he's still available. Good luck Lonnie and take care buddy. God Bless you!

scottie roy

Post by scottie roy »

how far are you from somerset ky

Hill Top Beagles

Post by Hill Top Beagles »

Guys i called hes already gone.