TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

blackdiamond

TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH

Post by blackdiamond »

I have for sale a outstanding young 14 1/2 in. female. Her name is BLACK DIAMOND SUPER STAR, SHE IS TRI COLOR WITH LOTS OF TAN. She is a little pack rabbit champion and will be 2 yrs. old APRIL 2O. I raised her from a pup I trained her championed her in 5 trials. She run up and is ready for VA. state or world hunt.Her sire is LP R CH BACKROADS AXLE HER DAM IS RILEYS SUPERFLY. STAR HAS A OUTSTANDING CHOP MOUTH AND USES IT THE RIGHT WAY . SHE IS CLEAN WITH HER MOUTH, YOU DONT HAVE WORRY ABOUT GETTING MNUS AT TRIALS, WHEN SHE BARKS THE RABBIT IS UP. SHE DONT HOOK OR SWING OPENS ABOUT 60 BARKS A MIN AS LONG AS THE RABBIT IS UP, SHE IS ABOUT AN 8 ON FOOT. SHE IS CLEAN DONT RUN JUNK. I CAN GIVE REFF. FROM SEVERAL HONEST DOG MEN IN 2 STATES, BUT I WILL GLAD SHOW HER HERE ALL YOU WANT TO SEE HER RUN, SOLO OR WITH ANOTHER DOG. SHE WAS OPEN CLASS DOG OF THE YEAR AT THE HURLEY VA. 2012. I ONLY KEEP 5 DOGS, ONE OF MY FEMALES WILL PUPS MIDDLE OF APRIL, AND THIS IS THE ONLY REASON THIS FEMALE IS FOR SALE. IF INTRESTED PLEASE CALL 276 5664839 PRICE IS $1,ooo firm.

fred locklear

Re: TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH

Post by fred locklear »

do you have some pics. of her and were do you live

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

pm sent
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Fred, iowned superfly z while. She id a bench ch and hhas over 100 Field pts. Shé has produced multiple ch. This should be a Good one. I might bé interested if û are not. Also could probably piçk her up for û. Bobby

John L. Maynard

Post by John L. Maynard »

Blackdiamond is as honest as they come. I bought a dog from him and she was just as he described her. :nod:
John Maynard
Triple M's Beagles

LPGRRCH Triple M's Code Blue II
LPGRRCH Backroads Axle
LPRCH Triple M's Code Blue Chance
LPRCH Triple M's Ol Black Betty

huntinmup2

Post by huntinmup2 »

pm sent
NLPC IFC RILEYS ROLLING TRAILS 4 MILE KENNELS 4MK

FORDWRENCH

Post by FORDWRENCH »

Made a 15 hr trip to look at this top notch bitch. Not even close to as described! Don't know what it takes in Virginia to win but its not even close to the dogs in Ohio. On a side note I felt the man was honorable in spliting the gas money with me for my effort. What a joke... :angryfire:
Throw me to the wolves and i will return leading the pack!

Bull_357

Post by Bull_357 »

Wow that really sucks especially when there are others on here vouching for the guy now they all look bad.
Contenderized

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Wow :shock: I was getting ready to call him back and go down :shock:
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

FORDWRENCH wrote:Made a 15 hr trip to look at this top notch bitch. Not even close to as described! Don't know what it takes in Virginia to win but its not even close to the dogs in Ohio. On a side note I felt the man was honorable in spliting the gas money with me for my effort. What a joke... :angryfire:
Mr Ford Wrench please don't go busting Virginia dogs as they have put a many of whoopings on Ohio dogs. Just ask around and you'll see.
Sorry the dog didn't work out for ya but it still gives you no right to say that.
You're invited to the Va. State hunt next weekend and please bring your best as we all want to see what you have to offer.
Remember, loose lips sink ships. ;)

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
Last edited by hounddog on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

fred locklear

Post by fred locklear »

thank's for the heads up on the top notch bitch i was wanting to check her out but i'll holed on to my 1,000

Bull_357

Post by Bull_357 »

Ya I agree....Just curious what was the faults in her?
Contenderized

midvalleybeagles

Post by midvalleybeagles »

I dont know the guy but how many of you can say your best dog in the kennel has never had a bad day come on now guys.Maybe the dog was having one of thoose days. But i know some people live in a perfect world where everydog gets every first line and jump at every trial they ever entered lol I dont think id be bashing him he paid half the gas. Thats a stand up guy in my book.

grace kennels

Re: TOP NOTCH BIG BITCH sold!!!

Post by grace kennels »

dog has been sold.

CJ&C kennels

Post by CJ&C kennels »

Well i have traveled to Ohio MR ford to run dogs and also tried dogs up there that didnt even come close to any young dog that i have. But on the other hand i have judged this dog since its been field trailing and star is a good dog sorry the trip didnt work out but next time your down this way look me up and bring some of those dogs that you have and we go running and i will pay half the gas....................
Chad Mullins
Home of
LPGRCH Colley's Taxi Cab Driver
LPRCH Mullins' Sweet Pea
LPRCH Black Diamond Super Star