PCH FDWR Poteet's Maggie May

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

poteetkennels

PCH FDWR Poteet's Maggie May

Post by poteetkennels »

This is probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Maggie has been part of our family since she was just a pup, and was meant to die her. I only hope who she goes to will have as much joy as we have.
Maggie is a all around GREAT hound, she has good foot, Amazing check work and line control, Heart, Brains, Hunt, etc.... She handles like a dream and is broke as can be, and will tell on the others. She can finish in any format, but has competed in mainly AKC Mid-West SPO & LPO, Where she has a Win, and many 2nds and many other places as well. She I believe would have, and should have already been finished, only to have quite a few second places behind a one FCGD Jump&Run Xenia, and well, that's about all I can say about that.
We also have finished Maggie as a Champion in UKC PP in only 3 hunts. She hands down will or can if trialed finish for her grand. She has been in only one UKC Hound and Hunter and it was the Nationals where she won the cast and ended 23rd overall out of over 300 hounds.
Maggie is being sold for $1000 Firm. Additional information can be found on our web site under for sale and our Females page. Please don't insult me by low balling her price, I don't mind a offer but she is worth every penny and then some. Thank you.
PHONE: 513-282-9441
EMAIL: poteetkennels@yahoo.com
WEB SITE: http://poteetkennels.weebly.com
Or PM me here on the board

PEDIGREE: http://hounddogcentral.com//view_pedigr ... erations=4

Charles Philpot

Re: PCH FDWR Poteet's Maggie May

Post by Charles Philpot »

What is Maggie's age?
All-Terrain Beagles

hskennels69

Re: PCH FDWR Poteet's Maggie May

Post by hskennels69 »

08/06/2005 Charles it was above her pedigree info......
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY