H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE see picture posted SOLD SOLD

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

steve barnhart

H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE see picture posted SOLD SOLD

Post by steve barnhart »

pete is a ukc. hunting beagle champion / and is akc reg. pete was bron feb.2 2006 he is sree by stones seldom scene bluesky who is out of hickster intimidar who is out of buddys iron eagle dame isstones seldom scene missy who is out of smith buster an perrys pepper whos out of trubo power by prop pete is a very good rabbit hound good hunt good mouth and use it right handles great he is a blanket black bluetick hound and a 15inch hound and good foot now when i got him it took him a couple of days to warm up to me after that he handles great not shy he is a real hound and a champion asking $400. must be picked-up here in london ohio 614-216-6801.
Last edited by steve barnhart on Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:20 am, edited 5 times in total.

steve barnhart

Re: H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE

Post by steve barnhart »

Btt. Really nice hound here

beaglecrazy-scott

Post by beaglecrazy-scott »

i have ran with this male , he is a rabbit dawg , can solo a rabbit like he is tied to it . and packs good too . very nice hound , would be great gundog or trial , should throw good pups and he is a CHAMP, good luck steve

TBrabbitman

Post by TBrabbitman »

workin
for the man
Huntin when i
can

steve barnhart

Re: H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE see picture posted

Post by steve barnhart »

Thanks Scott /terry for the picture.this is a real hound

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

This is real hound here and no! cull. he can jump run his owne rabbit by him self needs know help this is a broke hound and a champion at that guys are asking $250 and up for 8-week old pups this is a real deal on him I got that in him. Thanks on calls. but and take much less on him might drop a little but not much on price can't go in the hole on him. again thanks call only

Topfuel John

Post by Topfuel John »

Hunted over this dog for 5 years,ol pete has been a good dog!When he was 2 he ran right threw ukc to HBC in 6 months,real fast in his day,with a big ol mouth.Pete will tell on trash runners,hes real smart,we used to tell him to load up and hed jump right up in the truck.Handles like a baby!I used to go get him off jack and brace him with chester all the time and he held his own!Though father time has caught up with him a little,he can still get it done under the gun or maybe some performance pack ukc.I still have my first beagle that i got 5 years ago when i got back into it and shes off pete.She will die at my house!Hopefully Pete will go to a nice home!

J Lawhorn

Post by J Lawhorn »

Yes sir ol Pete is a very nice hound he in his day when I was running him right he flew through UKC hound and handler he just about won every hunt I put him into he has 2 or 3 wins toward grand which he won the same way I believe everyone I put him in he won. And would have been a good little pack dog I'm sure of I put him in 2 mid west trials later on where he didn't have the extra to trial him like topfuel Chester. But for the money he is a all around great rabbit hound me and my kennel partner John have hunted over him and killed a ton of rabbits over. He can also produce like John said he has a female out of him that will die at his kennel. I also had a 10 month old male out of him that was a true Mid west contender he won his 1st UKC. Arha. And then a 2 nd in the Derbys . And the best thing about ol Pete he will not run off game he will tell on any others that are by coming back to your feet

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

Thanks John -/jack on your post on Pete if he don't sale I keep him he still can burn up a rabbit was just cutting back on a couple hounds why Pete / hiss the Reggie male are on here that's the only reason. All I can say some-letting 2- good hounds get a-way not gone to keep them on here much longer again CALLS ONLY thanks getting a lot of PM the way I work hard to pm back

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

IF NOT SOLD BY NEXT WEEK-END BE NO LONGER FOR SALE

steve barnhart

Re: H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE see picture posted priced droped

Post by steve barnhart »

Will take$ 350. Cash on him that my bottom this is a real hound and a champion

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

Had a man from the hill drove 3 hrs to get here told me if Pete could keep up with his hound he buy him it was 87% out dry and very hot drop Pete and his hound and Pete got the jump and keep the front and picked up the check the guys hound Neaver got the front on the old man and Pete is soft. He told me he wast to fast for his pack wow. I will not run Pete in this heat any- more to hard on an older hound and to hot and hard on me ha ha. like I said he a good hound and still for sale

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Wow Steve, that's a bunch of crap sounds like he was trying to see how fast your dog was...Good Luck,Pete
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

steve barnhart

Post by steve barnhart »

Wow is right Pete. I can say that's the frist for me.

steve barnhart

Re: H.B.C.H. MALE FOR SALE see picture posted priced DROPED

Post by steve barnhart »

Last bump