FCGD talkabout Tango

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

art

FCGD talkabout Tango

Post by art »

after a long time thinking i decided to sell fc talkabout tango.im prob gonna regret doing this .she is one of the nicest females ive seen run a rabbit.i purchased her from don hoog .she just turned 3 years old.and she finished for akc field champion at 2.5 years old.she is real clean with her mouth and very fast footed.she has a squall mouth and when she gets a check the other dogs better be paying attention .i have seen her blow out and leave the pack and it takes them a while to get back to her.if you want to buy a female that is bred the very best.and take her and win in trials .this is the one for you she has never been bred .ive had atleast 20 calls asking if they could be on the list for a pup.but i never did breed her.this dog is not cheap so please no tire kickers.if you are serious call me and we will talk.if i dont sell her its fine with me.cause im sure im making a mistake. PRICE IS 4000.00

dob,5/27/09

724-564-5872 h

724-562-3522

...............................................................IFC Able's East Coast Trimmer
..............................................FTC Branko's Jack Of All Trades
...............................................................FTC Branko's Close Call Girl
.................................IFC Maravic's Blue Ninja
...............................................................IFC Birch Haven Bruiser
.............................................Greenbrier Branko's Tootsie
...............................................................FTC Branko's Pretty Freckles
...............NLPC FC Maravic's Blue Barry
...............................................................Branko's City Streaker
.............................................IFC Branko's Copper Boy
...............................................................FTC Branko's Great Nada
.................................FC Branko's Silvertone Belle
...............................................................Branko's Conman
.............................................Branko's Double Ann
...............................................................Branko's Pretty Pebbles
*FC PINNACLE HILL SPORT

.........................................................................FC BRANKOS JACKPOT

..............................FC BRENTS PRIMETIME
.........................................................................BLUE BANKS MOON PIE

...........NLPC FC TALKABOUT DOTTY

.........................................................................FC MARK V'S ACE IN THE HOLE

.............................TALKABOUT BLUE IRIS

.........................................................................FC ELK CREEKS BLUE BABE
2012-04-30_20-01-06_776.jpg
2012-04-30_20-01-06_776.jpg (180.69 KiB) Viewed 1787 times

sanfordssj

Re: FCGD talkabout Tango

Post by sanfordssj »

Art I think you put an extra zero in the price......I will take her for $400 :D

No, all kidding aside I have heard a lot of good things about her. Can't believe you are going to let her go without breeding her to zoom :shock:
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
Hollarback's Reggie's Fast Holly
McDavids KY Lucky Charm
Hollarback's Hurry Up Mercy
Hollarback's Cinnamon Run Zebby

art

Post by art »

steve thats alot of money .but shes alot of dog. thats what i have in her and when i typed this ad i didnt feel right about typing it.i had butterflys in my stomach.no lie i really hope noone buys her.in fact i wasnt even gonna bring her back to the top i was gonna let her fall off the first page.and you commented and shes back up to top.but i will not bump her up.she is a hard hittin line controlled rabbit running ,rabbit catching machine .and did you see her pedigree.omg lol :shock:

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Art you better rethink selling that bitch I think that would be a terrible mistake. At 4gs she is well worth it.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn »

Forsuree, Seen Her run inna a few Midwest trials. Bad A$$ fm.

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

I ran this female a ton and que la a TON of dog!! If anyone needs to know anything about her just let me know!! And before Art even bought her I called him and told him I wanted on the list for a pup!! I don't care if she gets bred to a poodle! She is tuff and top notch for sure!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com