Direct T Rex/Linemasters Sea Biscut Brood female

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Bubsdad

Direct T Rex/Linemasters Sea Biscut Brood female

Post by Bubsdad »

I have a 7 Yr Old T Rex/Sea biscut female for sale. She is being sold as a brood female. I took her out a couple times and she doesn't know much. She did hunt and run, but it was easy to tell she hadn't been hunted much. I paid $300 for her and want my $300 back. I might trade on guns or Garmin collars. She is a nice looking Blanket back Red headed female, measures 14 3/8. I bought her to raise pups, but have decided not to raise any pups. No tire kickers, serious inquires may leave a private message or call 304-972-7673 I'm located near Salt Rock, WV. Thank you. Eddy..
Attachments
Rocky Face's Cupcake.jpg
Rocky Face's Cupcake.jpg (45.49 KiB) Viewed 1984 times
Last edited by Bubsdad on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hallmountainman

Re: Direct T Rex/Linemasters Sea Biscut Brood female

Post by hallmountainman »

If this female was a bluetick she'd be in our kennel in a heartbeat to breed to our male Joker. Whoever buys this female, I would recommend breeding her to PCH GRCH HBCH Jump Mountain Joker's Wild. This dog's pedigree is IDENTICAL to Joker's topside. Anyone interested in preserving that awesome T-Rex blood should snatch this dog right up. I wish you luck in selling her and I hope to have her visit for a breeding to Joker very soon! Thanks, Hunter Hall

Link to Joker: http://hallmountainrabbitbeagles.weebly.com/joker.html
Hall Mountain Rabbit Beagles
Philip Hall and Hunter Hall

http://hallmountainrabbitbeagles.weebly.com

Bubsdad

Post by Bubsdad »

Hard to believe noone is interested in this female considering her breeding. She is still here, not one inquiry yet. Surley someone would want to raise some pups from a T Rex female. I will gladly trade on guns. Thanks.

K&D Beagles

Post by K&D Beagles »

She looks about like that male u got on there same blood line i used to own her when she was about 4 good little female!

tdog

Post by tdog »

Nice Ped on your female. I have a male that would cross awesome with her.. CHeck out frenchmans Zacarys last on general services page..He is most likely the last grand son to Jigs still breeding... :check: That would make some serious old school rabbit hounds...If you get a chance please send me a pic

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Eddy better keep her and do with her what you had in mind
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

Bubsdad

Post by Bubsdad »

I'm posting this female for sale one last time. I really need to move this dog. I bought her to raise pups, now I'm not going to raise any pups. Make me a fair offer, or trade something (no dogs please). She is healthy and a real nice dog. Her pedigree speaks for itself. Thank you, Eddy..