6yr old Branko male

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BlackRiverBeagler

6yr old Branko male

Post by BlackRiverBeagler »

I have a 6yr old Branko bred male. He is out of Lakotas Hard Road Striker x Brankos Puff a Smoke. He has Jack of all Trades and Heli Prop multiple times in his 4gen pedigree. He is 15-3/4" tall and quit a rabbit dog. He runs a little wide like a typical hare hound but is a great check dog. He is slightly diabetic and needs to have some type of sugary food or glucose tab if run late in the day,(after 5). He is my last dog as I've gotten out of running due to my kid's stuff and my wife's health. He is a great dog, handles well, hasn't run a deer since his first at 11mo old. He is my favorite dog and I hate to get rid of him, but it's not fair to let him sit in the kennel. I won't ask much but he isn't free, I just want him run by someone who cares about their dogs. His pic is on our website www.blackriverbeagles.webs.com. His name is Jack. He has sired one litter out of a Trails female and all the pups I know of are pounding.

Bakersbeagles

Re: 6yr old Branko male

Post by Bakersbeagles »

Pm sent!
Home of:
Cut-N-Runs Duke Junior
Cut-N-Runs One Tuff Cookie
LPRC Tri State Skid Row

BlackRiverBeagler

Phone # 616-886-5710, serious calls only. No dog traders!!!!!!!

BlackRiverBeagler

This hound is not a cull. He is a great running hound, I just don't run anymore and he just sits in the kennel. I'll give him to the right guy, not just anyone that has an empty kennel! He is bred well and can pound cottontail and hare.

BlackRiverBeagler

Gone, thanks for all the interest.