Nice young 15" female (Otterbrook x Bredemier)

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big River Beagles S

Nice young 15" female (Otterbrook x Bredemier)

Post by Big River Beagles S »

Fly girl is a nice young 15" open marked female

Good: Good nose, handles well, can run her own rabbit, she is patient on a track keeps it between her legs, good check dog, good upper medium to fast speed, good kennel manners, no off game
Bad: little to independent for me, if she has scent in her nose she doesn't want to pull up with the dogs as quick as I like, takes her a little bit to get going out of the truck once the first rabbit is up she is all business after that you never see her some of this is my fault, she hunted real hard right out of the truck but wouldn't handle well as a pup and I made her, so I think that is what caused this. Have any questions call me at 319-470-2380 or John McKnight at 225 315 2555 We would like $350 all the trial you want here. Dog located in SE Iowa may give a week trial with money in hand if you have to ship dog

.........................................................................................FTCH OTTERBROOK TOP DOG
.............................................................FTCH SCOOTERS LUCKY WIZARD
.........................................................................................SCOOTERS MISTY MOON
......................................JOHNY CASH
.......................................................................................HAUNTED HILL SOUNDER
............................................................MCBRIDE'S KID ROCKETTE
.......................................................................................MCBRIDE'S MIDNIGHT HIGH
...................BOB'S FIRE STORM
.......................................................................................FTCH OTTERBROOK TOP DOG
..............................................................FTCH SANDBAR FROSTY
.......................................................................................FTCH ALISHA'S NIPPER
....................................FTCH BAYBOYS SNICKERS (TOP 15" CKC FEMALE IN 2006)
.......................................................................................FTCH FILLMORE'S NORTHERN SLY
..............................................................FTCH SANDBAR CRISSIE
.......................................................................................FTCH I'M ALONE MOOK
Mcknight's Fly Girl
......................................................................................FTCH OTTERBROOK TOP DOG
..............................................................FTCH OTTERBROOK SNOW STORM
......................................................................................CRYON BLACK LABEL LACY
...................................FC SULLIVAN'S GOJOE
......................................................................................FTCH FILLMORE’S NORTHERN SLY
...............................................................FTCH SULLIVAN'S SWEET PEA
......................................................................................FTCH SILVER MOUNTAIN ECHO
........................MCKNIGHT’S EASTER BUNNY
.....................................................................................RCH BREDEMEIER’S TOJO
..............................................................BREDEMEIER’S MIDNIGHT
.....................................................................................GRCH BREDEMIERS MERSADIE
.................................MCKNIGHT’S DARLA
.....................................................................................NICHOLS BUDDY RADAR
..............................................................NICHOLS RED RADAR TRACKER
.....................................................................................TRAKARAB SARAH LEE

Big River Beagles S

Re: Nice young 15" female (Otterbrook x Bredemier)

Post by Big River Beagles S »

btt

davtracy

Re: Nice young 15" female (Otterbrook x Bredemier)

Post by davtracy »

Had one out of this litter that was small. Big mouth, fastest runner I've ever seen. Started easy, handled good. Only reason I sold her was she was way too fast for my bunch. She should be a good one for anybody that likes a hound with some foot.