delete

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

east80kennels

delete

Post by east80kennels »

he is a 14 1/2 tri-color male. this male can jump,run,circle his own rabbit by himself. colar broke, and has good kennel manners. hunt 7-8, speed 8-9, check work 8-9, line control 9-10. this hound can do it all by himself, real good tight hound overall, tight on a line and is great in the check area, comes up with the hard ones. keeps the race going when u think its over. he will not make a peep until the rabbit is moving. if he barking the rabbits moving. colar broke, but u don't need one he minds real good. he flat loves the gun, and can flat push the hair off a rabbits butt. he's been guned over since he has been started and had several killed over him. he is not shy in anyway, he hunts for you, u don't hunt for him, super nice dog, would make a good hound in trialing, or just bringing home the meat. he gets his share of jumps in the field, he is a tough hound has no quit in him. his blood lines are branko, haunted hills shaker, for more info call jason at 606 877 8938 anytime after 5:30 pm price 550.00 he is akc reg.
Last edited by east80kennels on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bwhitetails2

Re: A1 rabbit hound, trial dog 141/2 tri-color male

Post by bwhitetails2 »

How old and were is he located
thanks

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

2 yr old, southen part of ky.

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

btt

varney's beagles

Post by varney's beagles »

I live in pikeville, how far are u from here

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

bout 1-2 hours west of u

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

Someone is hunting you down about a bad dog deal. David Gregory in Tenn wants to get in touch about a screwing

Dave

primetime21

Post by primetime21 »

That add is not on site now it is gone.
Home of

Hill Top Beagles

Post by Hill Top Beagles »

My hunting partner has traded dogs with Jason before, he has been honest and a good person to do deal with; That being said it is easy to hurt someones elses reputation and so hard to get your reputation back.

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

I have been trying to contact (Jason Jackson). East 80 Kennels whoever he might be. I bought a female off Jason Jackson 10/11/2012. He told me i could hunt her for a week. It's been over a month he will not answer. If you could help me contact (Jason Jackson) please email me @ gregory_kennels@hotmail.com thanks and God bless

If this guy is clean, he needs to contact Mr Gregory and get it straighten out. I have a feelin we are going to hear from Mr Gregory very soon.

Dave

jason38

Post by jason38 »

Buddy youre just trying to start trouble I run with jackson every week he has not sold any dogs at the date you are giveing and he does no week trials you can run the dog at his place as much as you want if you like what you see you buy if not you pass he has done this for the ten year that i have been around why dont you come over this weeken and will settle things man two man if not stop makeing rummers up

scottlefevers

Post by scottlefevers »

steve that is true its easy to destroy someones reputation. dog trading is dog trading someones gonna get the worst end of the deal everytime they are so many baby traders out there i usually dont trade unless i know who im trading with and are within a few hrs from them but all being said a man should stick to their word if u get a trail the seller should honor it.dont know the suitation so im not gonna say nothing bad about jason just bored and decided to comment on this post lol seeing how alot of people around here is getting burned lately i have traded with steve and jason38 on here they was honest with me so id say jackson is too

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

jason38 wrote:Buddy youre just trying to start trouble I run with jackson every week he has not sold any dogs at the date you are giveing and he does no week trials you can run the dog at his place as much as you want if you like what you see you buy if not you pass he has done this for the ten year that i have been around why dont you come over this weeken and will settle things man two man if not stop makeing rummers up
Then you buy his dogs. All Im saying is this guy has a beef and he needs to get it straight. Seems funny this guy in Tenn pulled his name out of a hat on this dog deal.

Dave

rocken beagles

Post by rocken beagles »

Men i have been around the beagle world for many years and this is just gitting out of hand. Because a man has got better dogs then you dont mean that you git on his add trying to nock him out of a sale......... If I had the room i would buy this dog he is just like Jackson says. I have bought 7 dogs off Jason in the last 3 years and i was very happy with them they are still in my kennel as far as Jason giveing a trial on a dog i know thats a lie he would not let me have a week trial on dogs and i live 30 min away. it works like this you can run the dog at his house all you want if you like what you see you buy if you dont know where you want it or not then the hound goes back in his kennel and if you want to run it another day he will let you he does not give trials and he showes the hound that he is selling in the field to the buyer this is a good man and his word is as good as gold. one other thing Jason is not hard to git up with they run every weeken at jasons house and his number is on the add
DONT LET A PUNK NOCK YOU OUT OF BUYING THIS HOUND

Dave Swiger

Post by Dave Swiger »

You know there was a time that a fellow was able to give folks a hosing on dogs and it was a local thing, but with the internet word gets out. All im sayin is if this j Jackson is on the level he needs to contact this ol boy in Tenn and get it straight. All he has to do is call the guy. My guess is there is something to it or Mr jackson would have already got this taken care of. I smell a rat and wouldnt touch a dog from him.

Dave