AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale( Sold Sold

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

lab

AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale( Sold Sold

Post by lab »

I have a bluetick male that was born on Aug.22th 2005 that is directly out of FC Brent's Prime time X FC Spencer's Turbo Babe. He used to be one of my favorite rabbit dogs until he blew his shoulder out two years ago. I usually hunt females but this male was the best jump dog I owned, so he went with me on every hunt. He can still hunt for around a hour but then he is about finish. I have used him the past two years for breeding and now have enough pups out of him that I am going to let him go for someone else to use in their breeding program. He is a full 15 inch male that is made like a beagle should be made. Has long body with great head with great ears. If you want to know how he looks call Steve Mikelson as he has seen him and he will tell you what he looks like. I am asking 300.00 and If I don't get that out of him then I will keep him to use for breeding.
Last edited by lab on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Steve Mikkelson

Post by Steve Mikkelson »

Last edited by Steve Mikkelson on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cut'em loose

NLPC & IFC Riley's Rolling Trails

lab

Re: AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale

Post by lab »

You will not find a better bred male out there if you like the Primetime, Turbo bloodlines up close in a pedigree. If you want good blood in your kennels this male will put it there.

lab

Re: AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale

Post by lab »

I have lowered this male to 300.00 dollars or trade for a nice running AKC Female

lab

Re: AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale( PRICE LOWERED)OWERE

Post by lab »

lab wrote:I have a bluetick male that was born on Aug.22th 2005 that is directly out of FC Brent's Prime time X FC Spencer's Turbo Babe. He used to be one of my favorite rabbit dogs until he blew his shoulder out two years ago. I usually hunt females but this male was the best jump dog I owned, so he went with me on every hunt. He can still hunt for around a hour but then he is about finish. I have used him the past two years for breeding and now have enough pups out of him that I am going to let him go for someone else to use in their breeding program. He is a full 15 inch male that is made like a beagle should be made. Has long body with great head with great ears. If you want to know how he looks call Steve Mikelson as he has seen him and he will tell you what he looks like. I am asking 300.00 and If I don't get that out of him then I will keep him to use for breeding.

chapkosbeagles

Re: AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale( PRICE lOWERED)

Post by chapkosbeagles »

u can take dales word to the bank guys he is as honest as they come
and he knows beagles

lab

Re: AKC Brent's Primetime male for sale( Sold Sold

Post by lab »

Colonel has been sold .