If you like TURBO blood, you need to check this out

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BB Beagles

If you like TURBO blood, you need to check this out

Post by BB Beagles »

4 Yr. old hound that is directly out of Talkabout Code Blue x BoulderCreek Blue Lady. He only needs a first to be LPRC. On a scale, and I know everybody's is different, but he is a 7+ on foot, 7 on hunt, and 10 on handling. Collar broke and does not run no trash. His pedigree is outstanding with Turbo Powered by Prop on top and bottom side. This hound would make a great addition to someones breeding program if they wanted a strong shot of turbo. I'm not going to be like a used car salesman, or tell you abunch of stuff like, "I got a litter of pups and just don't have time to run him", I'll tell (ANYBODY) what I know about this hound. What I've seen out of him is that he hunts hard, likes to run in the front, but can over run his nose at times. He has been programmed to be a trialing dog. That is not my style of hound. First they are a gundog, then a trial dog. I hate to post him, because he is stacked heavy with TURBO, but to me he is meant for the trialing circuit. I'm not going to be one of those guys who WILL NOT give you a week trial, because all that tells me, is that those people are probably feeding me a line of S :censored: T. Price on this hound is $600 or possible trade for running male that is heavy NINJA blood. Trial him for a week with money in hand, or can come and run with me one day. I'm located in Western KY. (270) 256-4133 . It is better to give me a call, or shoot me a text, because I check the phone more than I check the forum. Thanks to everybody that took time to read this post.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

BB Beagles

Re: If you like TURBO blood, you need to check this out

Post by BB Beagles »

Sale Pending :D
BONE BOX BEAGLES

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Hound still for sale. Guy never got back with me.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Would also trade for well broke solid female with ninja/northway bloodline. Thanks
BONE BOX BEAGLES

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

SOLD.
BONE BOX BEAGLES