YoungGun's Take the lead Bailey

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mandi Schafer

YoungGun's Take the lead Bailey

Post by Mandi Schafer »

I have for sale a ukc registered female she is 14 inches tall and has very hard hunt and good jumping ability to her, she has good fast speed foot and excellent line control, she will swing just a little sometimes but not very bad at all, she loves the front. She is 15 months old.She has a tight mouth and wont open untill the rabbit is up and she has a big squall mouth on her, She will run by herself or with a pack, she doesnt hunt real far but doesnt hunt real close either and wont stand under your feet. My only issue with her is that ive ran her with my dogs most of her life and when you try and run her with different dogs she doesn't know it takes her awhile to get in on races, but I believe she just needs ran with different dogs and she will come right out of that. She handles excellent. She knows what a E-collar is and you can tone her in anytime if she ever does happen to get hard headed. She has never ran a deer on me and she has had alot of chances to do so, although im not saying she is deer broke she is still a young dog. Would make someone an excellent trial dog and she does great under the gun as well. Will show in the field anytime. located in salem mo. Asking $600.00 She is out of our heat em up joker male and a female I owned that was out of prince of elliott and multiflora shuffle up and deal.

Mandi Schafer

Re: YoungGun's Take the lead Bailey

Post by Mandi Schafer »

btt for a nice female.

Mandi Schafer

Re: YoungGun's Take the lead Bailey

Post by Mandi Schafer »

sold pending pick up.