Free 14" female no longer Available

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tom summers

Free 14" female no longer Available

Post by tom summers »

I have a 2yr old female 14" she is a nice little dog justno t going to make it in my kennel.
She is AKC but I am not giving papers with her. She hunts good and to date has never ran a deer.

The problem I have with her is she has to much bark and will trow xtra in check areas which makes me crazy.
So if there is someone looking for a nice little gun dog or a young hunter wanting to get started this is your dog. She must be picked up here or I may drive a short distance to meet you.
If interested send me a p.m. or give me a call. 231-215-1945
Thanks , Tom
Last edited by tom summers on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hwy 30 kennels

Re: Free 14" female

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

Akc dog but Not going to give papers with dog ?????? Is this a joke ????

transman63

Post by transman63 »

KEEPING IT CLEAN :nod:
AJ'S KENNEL'S .

tom summers

Post by tom summers »

Just so everyone understands. I am not giving papers because I feel she should not be bred and pass on extra bark to pups. She will make someone a nice gun dog but the papers do not go.
and THIS IS NOT A JOKE! what would make you think it was? Just because someone does not want to pass apers on that is thier choice ,I am not asking money waht is the problem and I do not want to kill her or lie to someone saying she is something she is not. So if you are not intersted dont call.

Thanks, Tom

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Just because she's mouthy doesn't mean someone won't breed her if they like everything else she does. A lot of people have grade dogs. Heck my best dog is a grade dog. Hurts my soul. She was real mouthy when she was a year old. A bit over two now and getting better. Not near as mouthy as she was when she a year ago.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

It's his right to give or not give her papers , I mean hell she FREE .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

tom summers wrote:Just so everyone understands. I am not giving papers because I feel she should not be bred and pass on extra bark to pups. She will make someone a nice gun dog but the papers do not go.
and THIS IS NOT A JOKE! what would make you think it was? Just because someone does not want to pass apers on that is thier choice ,I am not asking money waht is the problem and I do not want to kill her or lie to someone saying she is something she is not. So if you are not intersted dont call.

Thanks, Tom
+1
TheJohnBirchSociety

steveh

Post by steveh »

that's funny. to me you are doing the right thing with her and if I was a kid getting into it that would have been great. hopefully she goes to a good home. Good luck

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

This is why they r so many grade dogs out their ppl throwing papers away!!!! YES IT IS A JOKE
... It should b a law that papers must go with dog.. Akc needs to do something about this....

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

This is why I no longer post is because people stick their noses where they don't belong. This gentleman owns the dog and IMO is doing the right thing by not giving papers with the dog.
If you are looking for another brood bitch to finance your kennel then this is NOT your dog. On the other hand, if you're looking for a rabbit dog to run and hunt with, jump on it.
Maybe the word FREE should have been replaced with some $$$ figures with it.
Tom, I applaud you for doing the right thing. The puppy section is so full now of these so called Top Bred puppies I don't even look at them any more. Best of luck moving this dog.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
Last edited by hounddog on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

mowhawk madman

Post by mowhawk madman »

I have done the same thing with the only litter I have had with the other thing besides the no papers...the dog was to be spayed to insure it does not reproduce. Its a free dog. Cant handle the conditions ....don't get it. How simple could the man make it?

big mike 50

Post by big mike 50 »

The AKC should be happy he is trying to keep their registry as clean as possible. Highway 30 you could take the dog and register it with another registry if it means that much.
When the tailgate drops the bull$#!t stops

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

Don't mean a thang to me. Just thank it's getting out of hand all these grad dogs that once was akc dogs.... I could care less if it was me I wouldn't b pawning it off on some one els... If a dog is not worth it's papers then it don't need to b pawned off on some one els.... Grade dogs r great but why keep making more and more when u can leave the papers on them and do research on their back ground..... A grade dog u can't...

Dale Pea

Post by Dale Pea »

30 why do you care? Its FREE the man told everything that he knows about his dog. guess you would feel better if he just killed it? Then he could bury the papers with the dog.

mud

Post by mud »

No good deed goes unpunished. The guy cant even do something nice and decent without getting crap.What in the world are we coming to