Looking for BJ's Fudd dog

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hignite1

Looking for BJ's Fudd dog

Post by hignite1 »

My buddy Doug Robinson is looking for a 13inch male straight out of BJ'S Fudd he used to own Fudd. I'm not sure if there are anymore dogs left out of him if you have one and you are interested in selling just let us know.Thanks

Hwy 30 kennels

Re: Looking for BJ's Fudd dog

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

If u guys find one I have a female that I'd like to Breed to him ..

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

sheww hwy 30 you know where a fudd dog is bring your female on over and breed to him lol!!!!!

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

tim i have a littermate to your old female, but he's not for sale if you'd like to breed to him!!!

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Prime Powered Blaze Of Fury was by FC Hill's Primetime Trailblazer & Wells Woods Crystal. Crystal was by Fudd & Silver Star so Blaze would be a grandson to Fudd. BigDog (NC) has a littermate to Blaze, Wells Woods Pearl that he claims is as good as they come. Another grandson to Fudd is Andy Howard's Sarge male by FC Pound the Ground Chance & FCGD Wells Woods Valentine ( younger mate to Crystal.) This may be as close as you can find to Fudd, although I think Fudd had another litter by FCGD Queenie's Primed & Ready before he went to Michigan.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

hignite1

Post by hignite1 »

I have got 4 pups out of my Fudd and Tr's Queenie female.She died after a C section and I ended up rasing the four pups by a bottle so I plan on keeping those . Doug was looking for one straight out of Fudd just figured we would post this and see what happens. Thanks again for the help

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

DONT THINK U WILL FIND ONE STRAIGHT OUT OF HIM AS GREG SAID I LIKE MINE NOT FOR SALE
BIGDOGPACE

hignite1

Post by hignite1 »

Your probably right we just didnt know if he was bred anymore after he left Kentucky.

Lone Pine Beagles

Post by Lone Pine Beagles »

I've seen pups out of Fudd that are maybe 2 yrs old now?
I think he died last year.

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

We have Crystal now. She is out of Fudd and Silver Star. Not for sale.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

East 80 I'm not putting that kind of money in breeding a dog ... If I did it would b a IFC not just any old dog... Yeah u have the blood but that's it.. I'm sure if these guys comes up with a bj fudd hound it will b a good one for sure...

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Hurry Up, Do you own Wells Woods Crystal or Prime Powered Crystal Clear? Both were nice bitches by Fudd & Star, but were from different litters. Crystal Clear was a littermate to Valentine. Thanks & good luck.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

I guess I better check the papers. I might be confusing the two.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

east80kennels

Post by east80kennels »

Hwy 30 kennels wrote:East 80 I'm not putting that kind of money in breeding a dog ... If I did it would b a IFC not just any old dog... Yeah u have the blood but that's it.. I'm sure if these guys comes up with a bj fudd hound it will b a good one for sure...

well jerry just bring them good ol culls you got and lets go see just how good this fudd hound is, by the way ol pal i was talking to mcqueen not you. you need to get ya a account and stop using other peoples accts.. and by the way bring ya a pocket full of money cause he dont run for free.. and he dont breed for free either, you dont get nothing for free thats what fellas like you want somthing for nothing!!! AS OL RICK FLAIR USED TO SAY PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!! WHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Hwy 30 kennels

Post by Hwy 30 kennels »

This is McQueens cousin not Jerry or Jason he gave me this account! U knuckle head. U thank u have the wold champ dogs do they hold a title FC IFC or Grch "No No No " didn't thank so because only in you're eyes they r the way a dog should b! Like I said before u have the blood but the price u gave us a few year back was way to high for me.. Hey their you're dogs u can price them as u like. I just simply not putting a lot of money in a dog.