divorce sale

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

goodpickens

divorce sale

Post by goodpickens »

I got half of our dogs in the divorce and am selling out to help with expenses. I only know what I was told about the dogs. My husband did not run last year so the dogs are out of shape at the moment. We are in Doniphan MO. I don't have a truck to transport, so you'll have to come pick up here. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them. My cell is 316-737-9586.

Dianne

1. LP R Ch Chaffin's Big Foot (Mikermas Superdog x Hills Black Charm)
Foot runs more in the Progressive Pack or Performance Pack style. He is 7 years old.
$400

2. Runnin Gunnin Luther (Wildcat Joker x Pine Hill Shelly)
Luther is about 3 and runs LP style.
$400

3. Labs Super Lady (Mikermas Superdog x Parsley's Branko Lady)
Lady is Progressive Pack style. She's never been trialed. She is a good momma and has had 6+ size litters.
$250

4. Cottontail Blues Gingersnap (Mikermas Superdog x Odells Goff Mt Dolly)
Ginger is housebroken. She is 11 years old and still loves to run, however won't pack up.
$50

If you want all four dogs, willing to do a package deal.

RollingTrack

Re: divorce sale

Post by RollingTrack »

maybe just give the man back his dogs...
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

chris1971

Post by chris1971 »

Delete my Comment for my stupidity. Truly sorry
Last edited by chris1971 on Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhoundman

Post by dhoundman »

So sorry to here about your divorce. Hope it was not over him running dogs. If i lived closer I would help. I can only tell you that what ever caused your divorce you will take that with you in your next relationship: unless you work out with him. GOOD LUCK IN SELLING THE DOGS.

Blue Chaser

Post by Blue Chaser »

Ouch...taking half the man's dogs and then selling the house pet for 50 bucks!?! I agree with a previous poster. Doesn't sound like they were both of yours last year if the only reason they weren't run was because HE didn't have time. If they were actually both of yours I would have thought you could have been running them too. I wouldn't want the bad mojo that comes with owning these dogs. :ashamed:

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

Is your ex gettin out of the beagles too, or are you just selling off your half of the dogs?
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

Really aint no ones business but hers and his about the details, if you want to buy a dog then pony up if you dont then mind your own business. They're just dogs not kids so if she wants to sell them thats her business. I think I remember a story about a guy telling some folks he who is without sin cast the first rock, I think that would apply here.