Kickaz Male Prospects

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

upstatenybeagler

Kickaz Male Prospects

Post by upstatenybeagler »

I'm downsizing the kennel a bit just to keep 2 or 3 hounds. Another baby on the way, I wont run these hounds like they deserve. I'm keeping my favorite hound, the Kickaz/Keuka blue cross but outside that, anything is for sale, ill keep the last 2 or 3 that dont sell.

First 15" Male is just 2 years old, the best prospect in the kennel and trial ready. May need some conditioning but he just ran a month straight 5 days a week until the last 3 weeks hes had off. His littermate has already placed 3 times in the first 5 trials shes been in.

15" Male Kickaz/Shaker cross not a year old yet, just out of the starting pen. Shows great hunt, search and runs real nice. Can run his own rabbit already. Not sure about foot yet, havent had enough tracks to see what hes got.

13" Male Double Kickaz cross. Year old, started, runs his own rabbit, real nice hound.

15" Male off NEK Tipper Mack is also available, hes got all the tools already at a year old. Only problem with this hound is he barks in the kennel and gets mean to other males in the kennel.

If you want pictures, prices or more info about any of the hounds just text me, 3158366560. Working 60 hours a week i dont return calls too often, its better to leave me a text or message me on here and ill call on weekends. These hounds are all in Carthage, NY
*IFC Beavercreek's Kickaz*
Drum Runner's PB Blaster
Drum Runner's Twisted Tank
Drum Runner's Sniper
Drum Runner's Savage
Drum Runner's Little Kickaz
Drum Runner's NEK Digger
Drum Runner's NEK Jack-Off

upstatenybeagler

Re: Kickaz Male Prospects

Post by upstatenybeagler »

All are taken now. I will possibly let the Keuka Blue male go for the right price. Text if you are interested.
*IFC Beavercreek's Kickaz*
Drum Runner's PB Blaster
Drum Runner's Twisted Tank
Drum Runner's Sniper
Drum Runner's Savage
Drum Runner's Little Kickaz
Drum Runner's NEK Digger
Drum Runner's NEK Jack-Off