top trial prospect 2 years old can fly and hold it

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglestotrack

top trial prospect 2 years old can fly and hold it

Post by beaglestotrack »

i have a nice 15 inch male that needs no work he can do it all in the pack or by him self this is a dog capable of finishing in the akc formatt he is directly out of a field champion and a great bitch that has proven to be a reproducer.. 1500 serious inquiries only very firm on price will not budge

wildcatfan0309

Re: top trial prospect 2 years old can fly and hold it

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

Location?
Whats the fc sire and proven dam?

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

you have a pm

Skint Back

Post by Skint Back »

What's ur number

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

you have a pm

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

bring any of your top notch field champions,and we can brace them with this dog..

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

why is it that when someone calls they asked what is wrong with the dog. when i bought the ladies stuff that was in the line behind me at the aldi store the other day she did not asked what was wrong with her groceries..

there is nothing wrong with this dog he is a total package balanced hound. from hunt to jump to check to speed and drive

pztrailman

Post by pztrailman »

beaglestotrack wrote:why is it that when someone calls they asked what is wrong with the dog. when i bought the ladies stuff that was in the line behind me at the aldi store the other day she did not asked what was wrong with her groceries..

there is nothing wrong with this dog he is a total package balanced hound. from hunt to jump to check to speed and drive
Let see, someone asks a question and your response is "You have a PM". Your description leaves a lot to be desired for someone that is trying to sell a dog for $1500. Don't PM I won't respond.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

ha i have answered every pm with pedigrees and a number you can contact me at it just seems the first question out of everyone i have talked to asked why you selling him whats wrong with him... i was just letting everyone know there is nothing wrong with him. as for you rising moon you have not responded untill now and you seem quite negative.

also at 1500 i expect guys to want to see him run! i got nothing to hide. this dog will string a pack of good dogs

rising moon kennels thank you for taking the time too look at my add though..

swing

Post by swing »

Rising moon you have a pm and u better respond lol
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

Rod

Post by Rod »

I recently purchased a hound from, "beaglestotrack". The hound was healthy, and well socialized. His paperwork was in order and most importantly, he ran as described. I would do business again with beaglestotrack.

rod
1 (734) 218-2346

Blue Chaser

Post by Blue Chaser »

beaglestotrack wrote:why is it that when someone calls they asked what is wrong with the dog. when i bought the ladies stuff that was in the line behind me at the aldi store the other day she did not asked what was wrong with her groceries..

I just think people are a little skeptical at times when someone is offering up a top notch dog. Most people tend to hold on to those dogs rather than sell them so I don't think it's anything against you in particular, just that these dogs don't come up often and when they do there is usually something the owner doesn't like which is the reason for selling. People dropping that kind of coin on a dog tend to be cautious, I wouldn't take it personal.

lab

Post by lab »

the way I look at it is the man is telling you to bring your best to run with this male. you cannot get any better then that unless you don't think you have a dog worthy to put down with him and if not find a friend with a good dog and go run them. where I come from 1500.00 is a lot of money to ask for a dog and if I was going to buy him I would want to run him by himself and with something good to see how good our bad the dog is.

mud

Post by mud »

I agree with Rising Moon. Why not tell more about the dog Never in my life seen a dog that had no faults. Give detailed description. hunt,handle mouth trash etc. eliminates lots of tire kickers. The $1500 eliminated me LOL.Seen and ran with high priced dogs. In my eyes some were worth it.some were not. My thoughts are price don't always make the dog. Not knocking this dog he might be worth more than advertised.

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

not perfect he has a bawl mouth and ran a fox once solid dog top to bottom.. this is the type of dog guys don't sell. i don't have the time and i have put so much time in this dog that i hate to have him just sit in the pen.. he is a fast rabbit dog solid and balanced will even sit shake,quiet in the kennel very smart dog very good lookin dog.. i have sent details too everyone who sent me a message.. this is not a sales pitch a good dog will sell it"s self :D :cool: