Haunted hill shaker grand daughter

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mandi Schafer

Haunted hill shaker grand daughter

Post by Mandi Schafer »

I still have this one last female to sell out of my litter, she will be a year old the first part of october. She has been started since the end of may, but I didn't run dogs in june due to the temps being in the 100s here. She is a little stale but i've been running her alot more now since it started cooling down and she's really showing alot of promise, she likes being out front, she runs the track very well and picks up alot of checks on my older dogs. I honestly wouldn't sell her if I had more room but I need the extra space. She will finish out a very fast dog, I believe she will be a 8 or 9 maybe more on track speed, im keeping her brother and one sister and they are all the same way, really like the cross I made, wish I could have kept them all because im hearing great results from everyone I sold these pups too. She is not a cull dog at all, the reason I decided it would be her instead of her sister is because she is 14 inches right now and her sister is a full 15 inch gyp, I like big dogs. If I don't sell her im not too worried i'll put a gun season on her and possibly trial her next year as a two year old. Excellent female with great lines, she is out of a direct shaker son and a double hurry up bred bitch. Im asking $400.00 right now but if i've still got her during gun season the price will go up from there. I own the dam to this pup and she is the hardest hunting dog I own. Im located in salem, mo if you would like to come watch her run just ask, I have nothing to hide she is a nice young dog. She's a open marked tri color with a read head.

Mandi Schafer

Re: Haunted hill shaker grand daughter

Post by Mandi Schafer »

I will take $375.00 only untill Sunday night, giving someone a chance to buy a very nice female already running for puppy price only because I need the extra room. You can watch her run if you want, nothing to hide I just desperately need the kennel space.

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

do you have pic's
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

Mandi Schafer

Post by Mandi Schafer »

Yes I have a picture of her on the site go to younggun kennels go to the females page and on the right side click on Youngguns haunted hill heart.