GREAT PUPS - one Blue Rider x Pina Colada left

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rowco Beagle Kennels

GREAT PUPS - one Blue Rider x Pina Colada left

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Fellow beaglers and friends, I am set to have complete knee replacement September 8. I ask you all to pray for a speedy recovery and a quick return to my church and my beagles. Johnny and I have made several crosses (Branko’s Blue Rider x Branko’s Lady Miss M and Branko’s Pina Colada; Blue Rider and an Indian Hills Bobby Mcgee female; Indian Hills Warpaint male X LPCh Bonnie out of LPCh Simba). Although we made these crosses for our own program, we must sell most of them because I will not be able to take care of them for a few months. If you are interested in any of the running dogs and pups listed below, please call Johnny ay 252-531-0469. ROWCO (Bobby and Johnny)
1. LPRCh L&L Jude’s Simba (L&W) (DOB: 4/9/8) – full 15” $1000.00 - SOLD.
2. ROWCO CHARLENE (red tick female) – DOB: 7/1/13 (FC BRANKO’S RED RIVER RUNNER X ABIGAIL’S MULTOFLORA ROSE “ABBEY” top side: Prime-time / Jasper breed bottom side: New City Cruiser/ Sock it to me breed.) – 13-14” - Started, staying with dogs until race is over. $450.00 - SOLD
3. Bell – 1 year old female (BRANKO’S CARBON COPY X BRANKO FEMALE) (B&T with white points) 13” – started, running with pack - $250.00 - SOLD
4. HONEY NUT (DOB: 3/15/1) BWT female (BLUE RIDER x April’s Girl (LPRCh Indian Hills Bobby Mcgee x LPBCh Rising Sun Miss Cayenne) - $200
5. 4 male pups (DOB: 5/5/14) (LPRCh Bonnie x near PKC Ch Warrio) – BWT blanket backs - $75 each - SOLD PENDING PICKUP.
6. We will have some more pups that are Blue Rider, Indian Hills, and Northway breeding that will be ready in a few weeks. CALL JOHNNY AND TALK. If you really want well bred pups and dogs he is ready to deal. We really need to sell these and others due to my situation, but if I decide to give them away, I will let you know.
Last edited by Rowco Beagle Kennels on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Re: LPRCh SOLD + GREAT PUPS - MUST SELL

SIMBA is sold. Most of pups still here but lots of interest. Call Johnny (252-531-0469)

sammiller03

Post by sammiller03 »

can you say who bought simba ?
Millers Old Line Kennel
Grantsville, Md.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

BTT - These pups that will be ready in a few days are beautiful, Branko bred and being sold for less than you will get them again. I go in the hospital Monday so Johnny needs to move all he can.

rhoward

Post by rhoward »

GOOD LUCK WITH THE KNEE REPLACEMENTS: I HAVE HAD BOTH KNEES REPLACED ONE IS 15 YRS OLD ONE IS 8 YRS OLD AND THEY WORK GREAT. THE KEY IS DO YOUR THERAPY AND GET YOU A STATIONARY BIKE IT WILL BRING YOU AROUND QUICKLY. AGAIN GOOD LUCK ANY QUESTIONS FILL FREE TO CALL 937-783-3765.

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Thank you for your good advice. I am looking forward to hunting again with the gun in Jan, 2015, something I haven't done much in 2 years.
I also want to thank our many friends who have respond to this add. Today Johnny and I sent 8 dogs and pups to new owners. All the dogs and pups are gone, some pending payment. I believe there may be one nice male left off Blue Rider and Pina Colada. If interested call Johnny (252-559-3497). My mind is certainly easier knowing these pups and dogs will have a fair chance the Fall and Johnny can manage the kennel without me. Bobby