Pair of solid Hounds

List Adult and Started Hounds for Sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

GAMEOVER

Pair of solid Hounds

Post by GAMEOVER »

DOG-1- Redtick male , 10 years old , Heavy Branko bred, had tons of rabbit shot to him , runs a good upper medium speed, still a good 6 hour dog if you want to run hard , broke, jumps alot of rabbit by himself down side is cant get any pups out him, thats why i only want 200.00 for him ,will show in the field or give a trial this dog is the real deal so dont let his age or ability to reproduce fool you

DOG-2- Bluetick female ,5 years old,mostly local dogs in her pedigree S&S POISON PETE is one of the names i recognize, runs upper medium,broke ,she is not a jump dog or check dog but gets her fair share, not just along for the ride but contributes to a pack, broke and handles good, faults , barks in the kennel until you feed her then she stays quite for the most part, had alot of rabbit shot to this dog as well,250.00

BOTH DOGS ARE ABOVE AVERAGE , BIG NOSES AND LOTS OF DRIVE not trying to hide anything ,both are AKC registered,i will trade on sportdog 3225 collars some or 2 to 3 year old female must have a decent pedigreeand if its the right dog i will pay boot, other than that i would rather just sell out right if you have questions i would be happy to answer , text or pm i will also provide pictures through email.

Buckeye Bob

Re: Pair of solid Hounds

Post by Buckeye Bob »

pm sent

GAMEOVER

Re: Pair of solid Hounds

Post by GAMEOVER »

All pm's answered, I am located 20 miles north of Asheville N.C. thanks for all the inquiries